Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory [Incel Trait]: Sweaty palms.

MidnightJewCew

MidnightJewCew

Standard Issue Manlet
-
I never notice it until i touch my face with my hands & notice that my palms are slick with sweat even when it's not warm. I just imagine myself being on a date & holding the girls hand & my palm is fucking moist. Even as i type this my hands are still moist despite me just wiping them on my pants.

Last edited:
I have sweaty hands and its very annoying whenever someone wants to give me a handshake

My hands are always dry. I need lotion most of the time from being so damn dry.

My hands are so dry, without lotion they look like an oldman's hands.

Richcel trait: you wash your hands by letting a Stacy whore lick them clean

I think it runs in my family. I'm just one of the lucky ones. I have an older 2nd cousin that has hands so damn dry that they literally peel away into hard flakes.
Kind of like this and he was never able to cure it.
Maxresdefault1

But of course, don't say it's over for him. You would think having your hands forever like that would make him an incel right? Nope. He got a wife and 1 child. Think the child is like 15 now. Damn, I'm getting old.

I've had sweaty palms since I was a kid. They're sweaty right now. Seriously, they're never NOT sweaty.