Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: strangers in crowds don't respect you

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
At the mall today. Full of Tyrones, sheboons, loud Hispanic families, and your occasional token tattooed Chads and their Stacy companions. Basically, trashy normies. Ultimate suicidefuel. I guess giving off a creepy vibe gives the Tyrones and some spics leeway to stare you down threateningly for no reason and/or try to walk through you, forcing you to move out of the way. One Dad was with his two kids and for reasons I cannot comprehend, he fucking stared me down menacingly --- I seriously thought he was going to start something with me. I even saw a bitch from work; we don't work together, she's in another project, but occasionally we run into each other in the hall and we just greet each other -- she completely ignored me when we saw each other face to face, turning around pretending to look at something else and buried in her phone the entire time, clearly embarrassed to be associated with me

Last edited:
Strangers sometimes utter vile remarks to me in public. They also laugh at me.

Never mess with Tyrones when they have their girlfriend around: they are very aggressive and will beat you in front of their girl.

Never mess with Tyrones when they have their girlfriend around: they are very aggressive and will beat you in front of their girl.
At least twice, I've almost gotten beat up for that reason, and have been given threatening looks for the same reason more times than I can remember (and I wasn't even look at the sheboon, I simply glanced in her direction).

normies are only tough in groups, when you catch them alone theyll avoid eye contact

Didn’t read

At the mall today. Full of Tyrones, sheboons, loud Hispanic families, and your occasional token tattooed Chads and their Stacy companions. Basically, trashy normies. Ultimate suicidefuel. I guess giving off a creepy vibe gives the Tyrones and some spics leeway to stare you down threateningly for no reason and/or try to walk through you, forcing you to move out of the way. One Dad was with his two kids and for reasons I cannot comprehend, he fucking stared me down menacingly --- I seriously thought he was going to start something with me. I even saw a bitch from work; we don't work together, she's in another project, but occasionally we run into each other in the hall and we just greet each other -- she completely ignored me when we saw each other face to face, turning around pretending to look at something else and buried in her phone the entire time, clearly embarrassed to be associated with me
Life of a manlet summed up

normies are only tough in groups, when you catch them alone theyll avoid eye contact
unless they have a very noticeable physical advantage like tallfaggots picking on manlets

Brutal "go to the mall on weekends to take hidden upskirt photos of Stacies and get caught" pill.

Brutal "go to the mall on weekends to take hidden upskirt photos of Stacies and get caught" pill.
You sound like IT, assuming I'm taking upskirt pics. I was minding my own business the entire time

You sound like IT, assuming I'm taking upskirt pics. I was minding my own business the entire time
Well. That's not what I would do...

If I was going to the mall to buy stuff I would choose a quiet weekday.. The only reason to go on a weekend is to stare at foids.

Therefore; you sound like a fucking idiot.

In a SEA full of Shits you have to be The Shit yourself or you will get Shitted on , in this piece of Shit Shithole We call society. :bigbrain:

@andinocel

Truecel trait: strangers in crowds ignore you,you are invisible

So violent niggers ignored you...

Just be lucky bro!:dab: