Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel trait: still caring about making friends after 25

Gymcel25

Gymcel25

Recruit
★★
Most people are content being past their prime because they got nothing left to prove. They been validated enough through hs and college. I know stacy’s and chads on fb before boomers took over had a large following and had crazy social lives. Their lifestyle is now conservative and sedentary. No more big social circles anymore. People barely have enough time for their true friends who they’ve known for years, so they don’t want to make new friends anymore. Ascending isn’t just about looks it’s also about being accepted by your peers. I mogged some dude who has a shit narrow frame and 2 inches shorter but it doesn’t matter now he had the status when it mattered. Got to play sports and get invited to all the parties. A gymcel will get no glory. The nt pill is brutal. Nothing can makes up for being isolated throughout your developmental years.

Brutal. I'm 28 and this is what hurts me the most. I just want friends and to have fun, but people my age are getting jobs and having families. It just hurts so much.

Most people are content being past their prime because they got nothing left to prove. They been validated enough through hs and college. I know stacy’s and chads on fb before boomers took over had a large following and had crazy social lives. Their lifestyle is now conservative and sedentary. No more big social circles anymore. People barely have enough time for their true friends who they’ve known for years, so they don’t want to make new friends anymore. Ascending isn’t just about looks it’s also about being accepted by your peers. I mogged some dude who has a shit narrow frame and 2 inches shorter but it doesn’t matter now he had the status when it mattered. Got to play sports and get invited to all the parties. A gymcel will get no glory. The nt pill is brutal. Nothing can makes up for being isolated throughout your developmental years.
This is true. My biggest issue is that im smart and it makes me worry about life too much

Never had friends, so I dont care about having them.

• Cant hold your friends hand
  • Cant kiss your friends
  • Cant hug your friends
  • Cant fuck your friends
  • Cant impregnate your friends

And from what Ive seen about other normies, their lives become too busy and friends become an inconvenience as they get older, and even then their friends tend to just be people who convenience them, the moment they're inconvenienced their contact seems to die out

i still wanna make friends.Thats what makes life fun

Most normies are entitled and toxic

Fuck em

I didnt make them before so I have to make them now

Not me, I avoid all human interaction