Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Incel trait: stabbing up stuffed toys from your childhood

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
I did this last year (a few months ago really, probably a few days before or after I officially joined this website, but before I joined this website I was already blackpilled). I don’t know what really happened. I just got fed up. Do/did any of you other do this too?

Why? you schizo

Didn’t even have any stuffed toys.

Why? you schizo

I was diagnosed with adhd at 11used pills turned suicidal for a few months and then was kinda back to normal, became depressed when I started high schooland recently a few months ago I was hearingvoices and such but not that many voices, kinda just like mocks and taunts. Or someone creeping up behind me when I’m walking or seeing someone else’s shadow but it’s rlly just the wind or smth idk
785FB516 7831 49A4 9088 2746A54FE888
It’s over

Last edited:
YOU MUST BE INSANE!

Everyone knows that filling up some coveralls and hanging them from a treee or roof beam is the best thing to stab.

Stuffed toys are for dogs to destroy.

But hey... COPE!

Not really i like my toys tbh i would get mad if someone destroys them

Not really i like my toys tbh i would get mad if someone destroys them
I have one time that I haven’t stabbed up since I’ve had it for as long as I could remember but the rest whether I had them since I was young or not I cut them up w a knife lol

When I get angry I punch my mattress

I dont do that tbh

I ripped up some of my childhood birthday cards when I was younger. Now I just periodically shred old cards.

No bruh this is kinda cringe ngl ( not gonna lie ) like you're trying to be super edgy for some reason cringe. If you ask me this is more of a cringe trait rather than a incel trait.

I used to rip the heads off my sisters barbie dolls, for some reason I hated those fucking things.

I used to rip the heads off my sisters barbie dolls, for some reason I hated those fucking things.
Lmao I used to do that too but I did it when i was younger first I’d take off the clothes n then rip off the head

My parents threw all my toys in the garbage long time ago.

I don’t have any of my childhood toys jfl.

i used to burn stuff as a kid. never stabbed though.

You're a sick fuck OP

I ripped up some of my childhood birthday cards when I was younger. Now I just periodically shred old cards.
I ripped up my class photos from elementary

I only punched holes in walls

i bash my head in the walls with all my strength but dont stab my stuffed toys because i hug them when trying to sleep and i sleep with the lights on
Meevery

I respect my childhood toys. They are not chad's cumbucket