Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel trait: spending friday and saturday nights on this forum

P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
All the fakecels are out getting drunk and chatting up Stacy and Becky. They might already be fucking by now. Meanwhile all we can do is rot away with shitposting here, and when we wake up tomorrow, there will be nothing to do but fap, play vidya, and check this place for notifications. I suppose if you're a coping gymcel the gym is empty because chads might not be there, but otherwise, weekends are lame for us.

if you're a coping gymcel the gym is empty because chads might not be there, but otherwise, weekends are lame for us.
I never have to worry about crowded gyms because.....

This post was brought to you by HomeGym gang :feelsthink:. Free from NPCs, Chads, and cucked rules that most public gyms have :dab::dab:. Being able to walk into my basement at any time and just lift without needing to drive anywhere feels amazing.

I'm here every weekend.
If not, I'm masturbating with my dolls.

that's how I've been spending my Friday and Saturday nights for the past 29 years, alone in my dark room.

truecel fridays are the best tbh

Reporting in because I have no friends and all my hobbies suck, I find no enjoyment in them anymore

The ultimate truecel trait.

I just try to put myself into a trance to go through life and not think about anything. Death will be a gift for many of us.

I'm either here,sleeping,fapping,shitting,listening to music or playin vidya gaems Friday and Saturday nights.

This post was brought to you by HomeGym gang :feelsthink:. Free from NPCs, Chads, and cucked rules that most public gyms have :dab::dab:. Being able to walk into my basement at any time and just lift without needing to drive anywhere feels amazing.
nice brag

I’ve been here every weekend/holiday since I joined
:feelsautistic:

Richcel Mogs me:feels:

No, my parents would have to drive me. I'm too autistic to even pass my state's permit tests :feelsrope:

Can't even pass the permit test. drivers permit pill is too much

Can't even pass the permit test. drivers permit pill is too much
Failed it twice. Studied a bit the first time and then brutally studied the second time and still failed. This life is such a fucking scam.

Failed it twice. Studied a bit the first time and then brutally studied the second time and still failed. This life is suck a fucking scam.

Keep trying bro hard work always pays off :soy::soy::soy::soy:

Keep trying bro hard work always pays off :soy::soy::soy::soy:
Unironically I will eventually try a 3rd time. If I fail my 3rd try, I'll rope. No point in living when I'm always dependent on other transportation. Not being able to cope with independence would be top tier suifuel.

Unironically I will eventually try a 3rd time. If I fail my 3rd try, I'll rope. No point in living when I'm always dependent on other transportation.

See you tomorrow

I work weekends but if I didn't I'll still be alone

Nothing else to do :cryfeels:

Truecels reporting for duty.

I got distracted

rich motha fuka

Legit.

This place really slows down when all the chadcels leave on the Weekend.

This place really slows down when all the chadcels leave on the Weekend.

I get the sense that it's probably a large group of boyos who are not fully black pilled trying once again to ascend.

It's tough to completely embrace and accept the reality of the black pill. It hurts, sometimes even physically. Many people like to cling on to some of their blue pilled delusions as a source of hope ("maybe this is the day" etc.).

I get the sense that it's probably a large group of boyos who are not fully black pilled trying once again to ascend.

Lots of high school and collegecels here of course, likely have tried some looksmaxxing techniques but of course haven't gotten to Chad level.

those fakecels HAVE SEX-LIVES

We gotta start having friday/saturday night roll call.

I love this place on friday and saturday since all the fakecels are gone