Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: "socializing" only makes you more depressed

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Whenever I do it I just feel more depressed and isolated. Being around normies is even sadder than rotting alone all day. They just rmfllrslt ignore you, belittle you passively , insult you passively, or talk about nothing but celebrity worship, foid worship, or Pop culture.

You might pretend to care about anything they care about, that's all I did, I pretended to be passionate about anything they talked about (which was EXTREMELY DIFFICULT) but their npc protocols see through it and see you aren't one of them.

Socializing as an ugly low smv will just make you more sad and feel more alone. You'll get nothing out of it but negative reaffirmation and no positive reactions to your advancements.

I get bored while talking to normies. They care about stupid inane shit such as movie stars, the weather, girls, and etc.

socializing isn't meant for ugly men

True, if you learn about their lives it will only make you compare yours and theirs and it can make you depressed.

I'm long past the depressive feelings because I realized something... I don't even like going to parties, etc. !

True, if you learn about their lives it will only make you compare yours and theirs and it can make you depressed.

I'm long past the depressive feelings because I realized something... I don't even like going to parties, etc. !
Wow

I've never even been invited to a party

Fuck you if you have and then don't even go

been there done that, its completely pointless to be a social butterfly when you're an ugly piece of shit:

When you try to be funny and witty people think you're a stupid clown and they don't take you seriously.

when you try to be engaging and keep a conversation going people get uncomfortable and think you talk too much

when you bring up controversial topics and speak your mind about certain things people think you're an inconsiderate asshole and they'll tell you to keep it to yourself.

when you speak passionately about something they'll think you're a pretentious try-hard asshole

when you assert yourself and stand up to whoever's being rude to you people will think you're the one who instigated the argument

when you try to be romantic and flirty the cunts will think you're a sex-crazed creep and call the police on you

when you make any attempt at speaking up people around you will either say something condescending or belittle you through some joke or quip.

That's why when you're an ugly fuck you can't win at anything no matter how capable you are, just remember that when you're an incel its damned if you do/damned if you don't

been there done that, its completely pointless to be a social butterfly when you're an ugly piece of shit:

When you try to be funny and witty people think you're a stupid clown and they don't take you seriously.

when you try to be engaging and keep a conversation going people get uncomfortable and think you talk too much

when you bring up controversial topics and speak your mind about certain things people think you're an inconsiderate asshole and they'll tell you to keep it to yourself.

when you speak passionately about something they'll think you're a pretentious try-hard asshole

when you assert yourself and stand up to whoever's being rude to you people will think you're the one who instigated the argument

when you try to be romantic and flirty the cunts will think you're a sex-crazed creep and call the police on you

when you make any attempt at speaking up people around you will either say something condescending or belittle you through some joke or quip.

That's why when you're an ugly fuck you can't win at anything no matter how capable you are, just remember that when you're an incel its damned if you do/damned if you don't
Yes, nothing you do works. Nothing.

Wow

I've never even been invited to a party

Fuck you if you have and then don't even go
Please tell me when I said I've gone to parties.
I've never been to any but from reading party experiences online I found that it wouldn't be a pleasant experience for me.
you should avoid watching national media, that's what i do
You mean mainstream media ?
Yes, I know.

Can somewhat relate but not because I get mistreated or mocked of in some way. Whenever I chance to sociallize with my old normie friends I become even more convinced that we have too few things in common. I've missed on so many experiences as compared to them, it almost seems as though I've moved abroad or got lost in the wild some day. I will never catch up with them. My mentality will forever remain at the level of a 14 yo boy who only plays video games, eats junk food and watches nickelodeon or whatever shit is on tv. Their lives steadily evolve and become more complicated, whereas my is as it always has been.

Last edited: