Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Incel trait: shopping at Fry's Electronics

crestfallencel

crestfallencel

Arise Incels, ye dead who yet live
★★★★★

Thanks Biden. This place was an autist's paradise, it had an amazing selection of games, hardware, and computer parts. It has unfortunately been in decline for a few years but at one point I was stopping in to the local stores at least once a week, and one former oneitis worked there.

Just another thing (((they))) have taken away from me.

You're only allowed to pay full price or more for electronics, goy.

Thanks Biden. This place was an autist's paradise, it had an amazing selection of games, hardware, and computer parts. It has unfortunately been in decline for a few years but at one point I was stopping in to the local stores at least once a week, and one former oneitis worked there.

Just another thing (((they))) have taken away from me.
I used to go to Fry's with my Dad out in San Diego. It was something we did before he went on deployment. He'd build a nice PC to play Flight Sim and pretend to let me help pick out the parts. I'd get excited at being able to play old Lego games on it.
Feels like a million years ago, now.

I try to fry all my electronics!

I've seen some photos. It looked like a magical, wonderful place.