Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel Trait: Shitty parents

Did you have abusive parents?

• Yes

Votes: 16 88.9%
  • No

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
N

non-nt_gamer

Greycel
Almost all incels have abusive parents.

Yes. Await the write-up.

Define "Abusive".

My dad was locked up from when I was 18 months old until I was 11, & was a tyrant upon release, I used to dread having to spend weekends with him. My mum was a negligent alcoholic and pill-popper during my childhood, & still is now somewhat, she was nice & all but just a mess lol. Glad I live 100's of miles away and in a different country to both of them now, separated by sea :feelskek: Haven't spoken to my dad in 24 years, my mum messages me about once a week and phones about once every 3 months. As you can probably gather, I'm not close to my family.

Dunno if that counts as "abusive?" Or just an average, shitty upbringing lol?

Last edited:
My dad was locked up from when I was 18 months old until I was 11, & was a tyrant upon release, I used to dread having to spend weekends with him. My mum was a negligent alcoholic and pill-popper during my childhood, & still is now somewhat, she was nice & all but just a mess lol. Glad I live 100's of miles away and in a different country to both of them now, separated by sea :feelskek: Haven't spoken to my dad in 24 years, my mum messages me about once a week and phones about once every 3 months. As you can probably gather, I'm not close to my family.

Dunno if that counts as "abusive?" Or just an average, shitty upbringing lol?
It is abuse.

My father was pretty much absent (working abroad)and my mother worked from 8 pm to 8 am so I pretty much raised myself since i was 6

I'm surprised you even had one of your parents still around after you were born, to be honest. :feelsjuice:

My parents fought daily. My father was living in a vehicle at the time he met Mother.