Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel trait: shit memory

psyop

psyop

Larp
I forget the ending of a show 3 months after finishing it. My memory didn’t use to be this bad but I read your brain downgrades it on purpose so you can forget the shit you’ve been through to help cope

biggest problem for me is short term memory

incel trait you post a song in ban discussion instead of music because you're retarded

Over for shrinking Hippocampus cels

I forget the ending of a show 3 months after finishing it. My memory didn’t use to be this bad but I read your brain downgrades it on purpose so you can forget the shit you’ve been through to help cope
I remember everything on this forum, when I joined, the first people that followed me, broke my hymen, who followed and unfollowed me, when I ranked up, my postmaxxing, who got banned I’m a gigarotter

I remember everything on this forum, when I joined, the first people that followed me, broke my hymen, who followed and unfollowed me, when I ranked up, my postmaxxing, who got banned I’m a gigarotter
You’re lucky

Same I forgot the zombies Easter egg steps just after watching it
biden-gif-Nq6NOK.gif

:feelsbadman:

My memory only works for the most useless things to remember

depression shrinks the brain you can fix it only through sex, daily meditation, psychedelic drugs or live with ever shrinking brain after over a two decades you will stop remembering your name, where you live, how to prepare food and be like a 85 years old grandpa

Depression shrinks your brain

My memory is extremely lopsided. I can remember almost every movie I ever watched but I often can't even remember what I had for lunch or dinner after a couple of hours

ion rmember asking

My memory is extremely lopsided. I can remember almost every movie I ever watched but I often can't even remember what I had for lunch or dinner after a couple of hours
Brutal. Though better than nothing

depression shrinks the brain you can fix it only through sex, daily meditation, psychedelic drugs or live with ever shrinking brain after over a two decades you will stop remembering your name, where you live, how to prepare food and be like a 85 years old grandpa

View attachment 1268554
Fuck I need to start memorymaxxing