Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel Trait : She'd Rather Let Tyrone Give Her A Black Eye Than Have Dinner With You

Tranquil Fury

Tranquil Fury

Chad Basher
★★★★
And she INSISTS she will be ok, because while he's promised her many times he'd never hit her again, THIS TIME he really means it. Dammit to fuck. I would imagine you'd have to be a disgusting as fuck, next level, no hope, subhuman looking motherfucker to make a woman wanna get punched in the face to avoid having a meal with you. Why can't my COPD just hurry up and fucking kill me already ?

That’s a reason to rejoice.
If you can’t be happy, neither should she.

"I can fix him :foidSoy: :foidSoy: "

I think the reason is that these women want something possessive and violent to protect them against other men and for that they accept that he is also violent to her. I think women's preference is:
1) Someone who is violent to everyone but her
2) Someone who is violent to everyone
3) Someone who isn't violent (that's not masculine and so these men can never be chosen)

In some way women deserve to be treated violently because they mainly breed with violent people and then are surprised men are violent in general.

In some way women deserve to be treated violently because they mainly breed with violent people and then are surprised men are violent in general
And then they try shift the blame onto everyone else

there is a way to indirectly get back at women. How? Through Chads. CHADS ARE OUR SECRET WEAPON.
foids get treated like absolute shit by Chads. They are absolutely miserable. But they are biologically compelled to only seek Chads. Chads, of course, will treat them like shit and will be toxic and abusive towards them.

It is cope, but it is also lifefuel. Chads are the only thing that can hurt women anymore at this point. They are our secret weapon.

Ill probably get this too soon
Going thru two e cigs a week for ten years, on top of tobacco and cannabis consumed daily, enough said...

Going thru two e cigs a week for ten years, on top of tobacco and cannabis consumed daily, enough said...
10 years thats too much. Been 3 years for me only but if i dont act soon ill reach that easily.

The violence is the kick the relationship needs the same way you want your chicken wings to not taste bland.