Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel trait: seeing teenagers in you're neighbourhood whilst you still live at home at 30

inceldaygamer_

inceldaygamer_

Banned
-
This one is really blackpill.

I see a new generation of teenagers and young adults in my neighbourhood that would have been kids 12 years ago back when I was their ages doing the same things.

I see foids of 17/18 with their boyfriends around the neighbourhood going to and from their parents houses, driving their cars around, going to college/work, just like I did 12 years ago.

I feel like a ghost, a shadow from a bygone time, that my time never happened, I never moved on.

Now the next generation has arrived to replace me yet I still live at my mom's house in my childhood bedroom.

brutal ngl. I can relate a lot man it feels like its time to rope

I am 18 and I already feel like this ngl. Genetics > time

i doubt it needed a thread to make ppl figure that out

holy fucking shit, moving out of your hometown breaking all ties sucks but at least i don't have this

There's a JB and her normie brother who live across the street. They drive off to school in the morning while I rot at home. I've never even met them :feelsbadman:

I’m 25 and get this feeling all the time. All the people I’ve known from my neighborhood have moved on

Just imagine what will happen when the electric grid goes down and you'll be forced to interact with all your neighbors br0!

brutal ngl. I can relate a lot man it feels like its time to rope
I'm almost 20 but feel like i'm mentally and even physically stuck in a child's body. Never hit the developmental milestones in life, never got tall, or had my dick grow. Voice never properly dropped, and my face still looks young. Never even worked a job

i am 30 and i understand the whirl of feelings this stirs up

holy fucking shit, moving out of your hometown breaking all ties sucks but at least i don't have this

I do. What's the alternative? Pay a combined amount of $2000 a month for rent, utilities, furniture adn shit just to live alone or be incel?

If you think that's bad, trying play ball with teenagers at a local basketball court or college gyms where I'm older than damn near everyone on campus (I'm almost 32)

I see foids of 17/18 with their boyfriends around the neighbourhood going to and from their parents houses, driving their cars around, going to college/work, just like I did 12 years ago.

And people tell me the driver licence pill is nonsense, despite the fact that plenty of men are still living with their parents past of the age of 20 without anything, not even a own car or even a driver licence. Just lol at walking to the local supermarket while some teenager drive with their own car to buy alcohol for the upcoming party.

I feel like a ghost, a shadow from a bygone time, that my time never happened, I never moved on.

Now the next generation has arrived to replace me yet I still live at my mom's house in my childhood bedroom.

And it will not get any better.

This one is really blackpill.

I see a new generation of teenagers and young adults in my neighbourhood that would have been kids 12 years ago back when I was their ages doing the same things.

Unfortunately moving out to live alone as an incel isn't much better. You come home to an empty place with no-one to talk to and you have tons of bills to pay just to prolong your empty existence.

I've tried both and both really suck.

I'm almost 20 but feel like i'm mentally and even physically stuck in a child's body. Never hit the developmental milestones in life, never got tall, or had my dick grow. Voice never properly dropped, and my face still looks young. Never even worked a job

It's worse if you look like a fully grown ogre though. Because everybody is like "why is that fully grown ogrecel still living at home like he's 16".

What's worse, at 30, there are married couples with small kids a few houses away who are literally a few years older than I am.

I really feel like it's time to go.

I do. What's the alternative? Pay a combined amount of $2000 a month for rent, utilities, furniture adn shit just to live alone or be incel?

If you think that's bad, trying play ball with teenagers at a local basketball court or college gyms where I'm older than damn near everyone on campus (I'm almost 32)

Yeah and no doubt those teens want to brand you a pedophile as soon as you interact with them. I actually used to play basketball at the local court back in 2006 when I was a teenager.

I just can't bring myself to go back there, it's too awkward/depressing. You can't be normal at 30+ and still do things cross generationally.

It's sadly not possible.

And people tell me the driver licence pill is nonsense, despite the fact that plenty of men are still living with their parents past of the age of 20 without anything, not even a own car or even a driver licence. Just lol at walking to the local supermarket while some teenager drive with their own car to buy alcohol for the upcoming party.

Can you just SHUT THE FUCK UP about the driver's licence pill!?

I had a car when I was 19 and was STILL an incel.

I was wary of mentioning anything about cars because I knew you would pop up and MISS THE FUCKING POINT.

So yeah, quit with the fucking driver's licence/car obsession already.

If you hope to ascend through that you will be bitterly disappointed.

Can you just SHUT THE FUCK UP about the driver's licence pill!?

I had a car when I was 19 and was STILL an incel.

I was wary of mentioning anything about cars because I knew you would pop up and MISS THE FUCKING POINT.

So yeah, quit with the fucking driver's licence/car obsession already.

If you hope to ascend through that you will be bitterly disappointed.

Clam down, there is nothing to be angry at. If you would have read my post about that beforehand (which you apparently did), you would have known that it has absolutely nothing to do with ''ascension'' in the first place.
Also, there is nothing wrong with being obsessed with something.

Clam down, there is nothing to be angry at. If you would have read my post about that beforehand (which you apparently did), you would have known that it has absolutely nothing to do with ''ascension'' in the first place.
Also, there is nothing wrong with being obsessed with something.

Why don't you go on a driving forum instead of an incel forum.

Why don't you go on a driving forum instead of an incel forum.

Go to a driving forum without even having a driver licence? Also they would ban me on other forums pretty fast. Here I can talk more freely about everything. Ultimately, this forum suits me the most.

There are certain milestones in a males life that are very important for his development and that of course includes first kiss, first gf etc..

What's up with these meme normies spout about how you are required to leave your home town?

They are also tall as fuck nowadays most of them heightmog me hard, even foids are becoming taller and taller it's not rare to see 175-180cm foids nowadays. If a foid mogs you at height you know it's fucking over.

What's up with these meme normies spout about how you are required to leave your home town?
I have no idea, presumably they are gl and are leaving for college

same here, but a friend told me that he knew all along that the best way to have a lot of sex and parties was to live in dorms, and to do that you obviously need to be in another town because otherwise your parents will force you to live at home and commute

so basically that's it

I wish I could have stayed home but I couldn't get a job there, still I appreciate not seeing another generation spawning under my lonely ass

Being youth-mogged is terrible tbh, especially since everyone hates older guys, hopefully you can keep that shit under wraps because it's really not necessary to tell younger people you're 30 or older and watch them make faces
All the normies in my aformentioned uni still lived on campus/in dorms despite living in the town. Their parents are also normshits of course.

All the normies in my aformentioned uni still lived on campus/in dorms despite living in the town. Their parents are also normshits of course.
oh I see

well obviously NORMAL parents that are woke to current reality will let you do that, they will even help host parties and make sure their teen sons have plenty of "alone time" at home so they can bring girls over to experiment and fuck them, this is as early as 12-13 from what I saw on parenting boards btw

Holy fuck i can relate to this so much: i've lived with my parents until 29 and i remember seeing hot young girls with their bf and asking myself "where they are coming from", and my mother was like "don't you remember she is the little daughter of XXX" and i remembered i saw those girl when were toddlers. Fucking suifuel, it's like being stuck in time. It got better after i went living on my own, though, but i feel it will get worse again when i'll be like 45-50.

oh I see

well obviously NORMAL parents that are woke to current reality will let you do that, they will even help host parties and make sure their teen sons have plenty of "alone time" at home so they can bring girls over to experiment and fuck them, this is as early as 12-13 from what I saw on parenting boards btw
Lol yeah, incel parents rarely help them at all obviously. Mine actively tried to make everything more difficult. They refused to pay for my gyno surgery even, and belittled me for it. Had to wage slave and pay it off myself later (too late then of course)

Last edited:
Holy fuck i can relate to this so much: i've lived with my parents until 29 and i remember seeing hot young girls with their bf and asking myself "where they are coming from", and my mother was like "don't you remember she is the little daughter of XXX" and i remembered i saw those girl when were toddlers. Fucking suifuel, it's like being stuck in time. It got better after i went living on my own, though, but i feel it will get worse again when i'll be like 45-50.

EXACTLY! The horror. The pure, sheer, UTTER HORROR, that normies don't seem to understand.

These young chicks just appearing seemingly out of nowhere and the shocking realisation that they evolved from those little kids you remembered.

Even though they are now young adults you still feel weird/creepy/pedo-y because you remember seeing them walking to school a few years ago when they were school kids.

Life gets worse and worse for incels.I can understand why some rope in these situations.

It's like we have no stake in society and because of that we are seen as an unknown quantity/threat.

There is nothing stopping us from "going after" these new young women and that scares society.

There truly is no place for incels. We are discarded, too old, why would someone even employ us when they can choose an 18 year old normie with a pretty girlfriend.

Lol yeah, incel parents rarely help them at all obviously. Mine actively tried to make everything more difficult. They refused to pay for my gyno surgery even, and belittled me for it. Had to wage slave and pay it off myself later (too late then of course)
yeah it really sucks "leaving the nest" with unfixed health issues, I had to get my teeth fixed all on my own after leaving home which is ludicrous

Not to mention overhearing other people having sex, the ultimate suicide fuel that ensured that I will only move out when I have enough money to live miles away from the next person (likely sometime next year).
same here, but a friend told me that he knew all along that the best way to have a lot of sex and parties was to live in dorms, and to do that you obviously need to be in another town because otherwise your parents will force you to live at home and commute

I was told the same thing, so despite living in the same town as my university, I spent a year living in the dorms. And guess how much pussy I got? ZERO! Meanwhile, I was subjected to overhearing dormsluts moaning in the middle of the night quite regularly while I couldn't even get foids to say a fucking WORD to me. I ended up wasting thousands of dollars for one of the worst experiences of my life! The only good thing that came out of it was that it resulted in me swearing off marriage and stop being as pathetically bluepilled as I was in high school and middle school. That was 15 years ago so I've spent more time being blackpilled than most people on this board.

Last edited:
Yeah and no doubt those teens want to brand you a pedophile as soon as you interact with them. I actually used to play basketball at the local court back in 2006 when I was a teenager.

I just can't bring myself to go back there, it's too awkward/depressing. You can't be normal at 30+ and still do things cross generationally.

It's sadly not possible.

They're men so no is going to say that or give a shit. That's only if you talk to females. They all usually suck ass at ball anyway.

Move to another country. I did it twice.

JFL at people who spend their entire lives in one small town

There are certain milestones in a males life that are very important for his development and that of course includes first kiss, first gf etc..
Yes. And when we are denied this, and told "it is normal' and have to try to function normally in a society is when we turn to violence, depression, self hate and even suicide

I did this recently with a group of high schoolers. They were in awe of my bball skills :feelshmm:

It's so weird how tall this gen gets but they are weak as fuck, they couldn't get any rebounds.

almost everyone is of the new gen is fat

I felt like that at 30, though I never had a dick or voice problem, and i got a part time job at age 20 but it was with mostly 16/17yo's. For me I was precoccupied with young face, lack of facial hair, bones and height (5'9; why am i not 6ft+ like my family etc). But I felt robbed of hitting these milestones due to bullying / shunning.

Just imagine what will happen when the electric grid goes down and you'll be forced to interact with all your neighbors br0!
that ain't happening. I've got a complete battery and solar set up that allows me to run charge my laptop, phone as well as run 240 volt appliances. anything to minimise contact with me neighbours :dab:

Yes. And when we are denied this, and told "it is normal' and have to try to function normally in a society is when we turn to violence, depression, self hate and even suicide
Yea society even makes fun of you for not having these milestones or being a virgin and in the same breath they expect us to just continue life without complaining about it

Yea society even makes fun of you for not having these milestones or being a virgin and in the same breath they expect us to just continue life without complaining about it
no wondER the day of Retribution happened

that ain't happening. I've got a complete battery and solar set up that allows me to run charge my laptop, phone as well as run 240 volt appliances. anything to minimise contact with me neighbours :dab:
When...
"Can I borrow a cup of electricity?"
Becomes,
"Gimme all yer everything!"
Is my worry.

You might enjoy...

Lots of cool ideas for microsolar.
One dude made a chest freezer-fridge in a thread called "for camping."

Lots of math and safety stuff too. It's by a YouTube kid Will proust (?). A babyface manlet braincel. Ofc he doesn't know yet. His YouTube is...
I'm still saving up for a nice lifepo battery kit...

People born in 2000 have already graduated from high school. Let that sink in. We're old, too old.

This is brutal. I want to move from where I live because not just for those teenagers as you say, if not for ppl that I don't see since some time ago and I don't want they to know that I am in the same shitty situation.

I'll probably rope at 22-25 if I don't see positive changes in my life

I feel the same way.

You're lucky that you're living at home at that age. My parents will kick me to the curb if I fail out of college.