Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel trait: seeing a video/pic of yourself ruins your day.

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
My mom took a video of me from her phone without me knowing just for shits and giggles. I’m feeling so depressed now. Why do I look so fucking bad in videos, but almost normie tier in the mirror?

Jfl I remember looking at my mom's phone and she had tons of pics of me where I wasnt paying attention. I was having a cringe heart attack from looking at all those subhuman pics.

Fuck, moving videos are the absolute best way to destroy your self esteem.

How would it be? it's a real life reflective surface. I don't think phone cameras are advanced enough yet to be as good as a mirror.
you haven't swallowed the mirror pill it seems

I'm so used of my shitty face it doesn't hurts me anymore

Then tell me about it. It doesn't make any sense. Your phone camera won't be as good quality as literal real life.
*facepalm*

Seeing the shadow of my face on the wall is enough to fuck up my mood.

My mom took a video of me from her phone without me knowing just for shits and giggles. I’m feeling so depressed now. Why do I look so fucking bad in videos, but almost normie tier in the mirror?

Same here.

I even hate the way my voice sounds on recording. When I have to make a voice mail message and listen to it it's a pure death sentence.

Same here.

I even hate the way my voice sounds on recording. When I have to make a voice mail message and listen to it it's a pure death sentence.
The voicepill is fucking shit as well

Seeing the shadow of my face on the wall is enough to fuck up my mood.
2453049786 a10f7602e5 b

mirror is a lie
Right, but also photos are light and angle dependant.

My emotions to pics of me are a little moaning, laughing and indifference. Often one after another in any order. Day ruined, only once were I found out, how ugly I am really are. (altough I have know that I am ugly, but at that moment I could see it in details and could name it)

Oh yes, a reflection of my face on my workspace, where I see my silhouette, but no chin, can me bring out of routine.

Mirror has never led to me being happy.

The answer to that is simple: your face is the wrong way around.

In the mirror everything is reversed, but you've spent your whole life looking at yourself through a mirror, so that version of yourself
is what you're used to seeing. Your brain tells yourself that your reversed face is considered "normal".

In photos and videos, that's what your true self actually looks like and what everyone else sees. But you think it's weird because you're not used to seeing that version of your face all the time.

It's all psychological. But yes, you are uglier than you think. Have a nice day.

The answer to that is simple: your face is the wrong way around.

In the mirror everything is reversed, but you've spent your whole life looking at yourself through a mirror, so that version of yourself
is what you're used to seeing. Your brain tells yourself that your reversed face is considered "normal".

In photos and videos, that's what your true self actually looks like and what everyone else sees. But you think it's weird because you're not used to seeing that version of your face all the time.

It's all psychological. But yes, you are uglier than you think. Have a nice day.

U are making me want to recluse myself even more

You should tbh. If you're NEET just don't go outside theory. But if you're a wagie you should go NEET.

It's impossible to stay hidden everyday though even as NEET

I get sad as hell when I see myself in a picture or video.

What about video?

Its pure suifuel. No matter what angle, you look subhuman as hell. I fucking hate candid pics/videos

I hate seeing myself

Brutal.

Whenever I have a particularly good day in the mirror and I need to remind myself that I'm incel I open a folder with pictures of me to be reminded.
I don't dare open it otherwise.

Incel trait
never taking photos or videos of yourself

Truecels even avoid semi-reflective surfaces or a side cast shadow.

My mom takes horrible photos of me and frames all of them in our house, its like a gauntlet or reminders to my ugliness. At any given spot in my house you can probably see at least like 5 pictures of me somewhere

There isn't really any photos or vids of me, I only have to deal with reflective surfaces.