Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incel trait: running away from things

Joelossus

Joelossus

high T af, and a psychopath
-
And i kinda mean that in the literal sense. Because one of my reoccuring strategies when facing a problem, or a conflict was, (and still is to a lesser extend) to flee, to run/walk away from it. I will now provide a few exemples.

- Dad was angry at me because i once again failed at a simple task, and shouted at me. In turn i would leave his apartment, and walk either back to my moms or i'd just aimlessly walk arround until he would've cooled down.

- Got bullied at school by my peers. My response was to simply walk out of the classroom, or wait for the next break and then leave.

- Got in trouble with my moms boyfriend. Again, same response. I'd just get up and leave.

There're plenty more situation in which i'd exhibit this behavior, of which i could tell you, but i guess you get the point.
The thing is that i'm apparently incapable of actually facing my problems head on. I have become so avoidant, through this learned behavior, that i essentielly lost all the confidence in my ability to actually fix any of the many issues that i have.

Many users here should boxmaxx, builds your confidence tenfold :feelsBox:

- Dad was angry at me because i once again failed at a simple task, and shouted at me. In turn i would leave his apartment, and walk either back to my moms or i'd just aimlessly walk arround until he would've cooled down.

What task though?

- Got bullied at school by my peers. My response was to simply walk out of the classroom, or wait for the next break and then leave.

The thing is, how are you supposed to fight back? You have to fight against a whole group. Any animal would retreat from this. Even if you fight back, everyone will hate you even more.

- Got in trouble with my moms boyfriend. Again, same response. I'd just get up and leave.

Mom's boyfriend...? He is not even allowed to speak up.

Incel trait:
Believing that you have to be more daring in life instead of always staying passive and undecided - but fucking up every time you just try things

Over for Shinjicels

What task though?
Forgot something while groceries shopping one time, another time failed to tighten a screw on my bed, because i even fail at using a screwdriver.
The thing is, how are you supposed to fight back? You have to fight against a whole group. Any animal would retreat from this. Even if you fight back, everyone will hate you even more.
Tbh, it would've been futile. The few times i actually tried to stand up for myself, it only resulted in meinem getting my ass kicked. Since my opponents teamed up on me.
Mom's boyfriend...? He is not even allowed to speak up.
I actually brought that up to her a few times. But she just told me, that she allowed him to do that. And that i have to respect that.

relatable ngl. it pisses off my dad when I do this and it usually makes things worse but he ends up flipping out so I usually look like the more mature one at least.

no reason to argue with normies. just let them fume by themselves

This is pretty relatable.

Many users here should boxmaxx, builds your confidence tenfold :feelsBox:
Boxmaxx and MMAmaxx. Best thing you can do for yourself, especially if ure still in highschool and getting bullied. Had an encounter with some bullies back in freshman year after biking back home with a mate. Long story short, one of the guys slapped my mates tooth out and he bled massively. Police got involved and stuff yadee yadee. But I was able to defend myself from one guy cuz I had done some karate before. I wish I had done MMA back then though, I wouldve destroyed all 3 of their faces.

85qbnxyxoji41

I do this. Sometimes think it’s avoidant personality disorder. Not sure.