Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

incel trait: resting bitch face

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Foid punchER
★★★★★
i've been told by people that my face looks angry, even when i'm not and am feeling chill.
my face is not very expressive irl, i don't wear my emotions on my sleeve.
irl, i'm pretty laidback, stoic and quiet, i don't want to be a smiley, emotional faggot.
i very rarely smile or laugh, and when i do, i look weird... or so im told.

Last edited:
Exactly me, my fucking uber once told me to "cheer up"

Incel trait spoted

ugly face, made even uglier by trying to appear happy, i do my best to make no eye contact and no emotion in public

ugly face, made even uglier by trying to appear happy, i do my best to make no eye contact and no emotion in public
i look like this when i smile irl, and i'm white and a lot more thinner than this fat boy

images

i look like this when i smile irl, and i'm white and a lot more thinner than this fat boy

images
when i smile i look like Mr Beast, shitty scraggly beard and all. :feelsbadman:

Exactly me, my fucking uber once told me to "cheer up"
I get told to cheer up all the time when I’m not even upset. It’s just my face :feelsUgh:

I just unknowingly look miserable sometimes. I've been told to cheer up because of it before

i've been told by people that my face looks angry, even when i'm not and am feeling chill.
my face is not very expressive irl, i don't wear my emotions on my sleeve.
irl, i'm pretty laidback, stoic and quiet, i don't want to be a smiley, emotional faggot.
i very rarely smile or laugh, and when i do, i look weird... or so im told.
I have been told by a friend in a group setting that my face looks like "a bitches'(dog) vagina"

why don't you ever smile?

why don't you ever smile?
I don't have a reason to.
I'm constantly broke, in debt, have no friends, no family and no girlfriend.
In fact, foids in my town hate me and I'm not longer passionate about my copes anymore.

Faggot normies always tell me I look cold or angry, sad, emotionless atleast 10 have told me that

My crooked teeth’s make it even more worse

images
I look retarded as fuck when smiling aswell because of my narrow palate, excessive facial fat, very prominent but narrow chin and asymmetrical jaw

fuckin el they say i am moody and need to be more expressive. its over.