Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incel trait: remembering and Cherishing any small, minuscule amount of female attention you get

• Thread starter Deleted member 24016
  • Start date
Deleted member 24016

Deleted member 24016

Self-banned
-
Meanwhile chad is pounding all of our oneitises at once

Cuck trait tbh I already know how those whores are

Well yeah but I may not be fully blackpilled like you
You are grey/newcel, so maybe you still have to learn
If u only knew the power of the blackpill
20200221 140016

truecel trait tbh. Can count with 1 hand

Female attention? You mean their disgusted faces when they look at me? Their constant mocking and bullying of me? I cherish those moments like I cherish a shitstain on the carpet.

Meanwhile chad is pounding all of our oneitises at once

Maybe in the past. I still enjoy getting my hair cut, because I like the feeling of soft foid Hands stroking my head&hair, but I don't idolize female affection nearly as much as I used to. I just ignore them and escape into my inner Sanctuary. There are so many Things to think About, Beautiful Things, terrible Things.

I can create my own emotions now, I am no longer restricted by the boundaries of reactionary Sensation. I can imagine Things so vividly that I start crying because I actually feel the pain.

I think a lot of women base at least part of their self-worth on hoch much Attention they get in public. Women are also known for remembering even obscure social things that happened years ago, that stuff is their territory, their Arena. I imagine they remember most of the glances they get during the day, how many turned heads etc...

When you don't look at women at all, even if it is just you and the female in an otherwise empty bus, they get stressed out. Under normal circumstances, they wait because most men look at some Point, even if it is just a glance. But if you, as a man, completely ignore them and just stare out the window like you have PTSD, you become a threat. Being ignored = death threat for foids Primate Brains. They will make haste and walk away as fast as possible.

This is not some MGTOW shit "dur hurr just ignore women and they come to you dur hurr"

I am saying that women feel threatened if they are not receiving benevolent Attention (glance at ass tits, they pick up on rapid eye movements like that)

I wonder if this fear increases in direct proportion to the ugliness of the male in Question.

I actually got smiled at by a woman in a supermarket in 2017, I still remember it because it was so unexpected

I used to, now whenever a female interacts with me I just think they're virtue signalling

Yep. In 6th grade was the closest thing I ever got. Foid bumped me with her elbow while turning around in my English class and felt bad so she turned around and hugged me for like half a second. It was the best thing I will ever experience. At least it happened, however long ago it was

I do have some special moments from when I was younger

Female attention? You mean their disgusted faces when they look at me? Their constant mocking and bullying of me? I cherish those moments like I cherish a shitstain on the carpet.
I mean like a haircut or a massage or feeling a woman’s hands at the cash register. It still counts even if it’s their job

I mean like a haircut or a massage or feeling a woman’s hands at the cash register. It still counts even if it’s their job
I cut my own hair, never had a massage, and I use self checkout because it’s quicker.

Can't relate I've literally never gotten positive attention from a foid. Unless a foid cautiously asking me if I was ok because I was acting morose in class back in high school once counts. probably thought i was gonna er goddammit. When in reality, I was just feeling blue is all :feelsbadman:

The only time this ever happens to me is when they're forced to be nice because of their jobs. I will literally check their social media and see their tallfag boyfriend or facially attractive boyfriend, and my brain will still give me cope chemicals telling me she wants me. Fucking hate this shit. I want to bash my head against the concrete pavement when this happens to me.