Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait : Remember everything you know about one girl.

SUPERCEL

SUPERCEL

Interracial Breeding Supporter
-
Chads just pump dump and move on, An incel will remember everything his oneitis did and said for years.this may be one of the best memory that an incel ever has,ranging from got a PS from dad on his 12th birthday to winning a CS strike match against his nerd friends.

Incel keep playing this piece of memory inside his head all the time and it will be more intense when he about to sleep on his old bed.He hugs his side pillow imagine that it was his oneitis.Every night he looks up to the stars wishing he will meet her again.

When he woken up and go outside his brain will try to connect everything to her , incel will always expect something that cleary of the blue likes his oneitis texting him.It won't happen.It is a sad devotion.

For example : He remembers her birthday but too afraid to post a HBD on her social media profile while Chad remembers nothing but she reminds him of it.
Years passed and he will see she updates her relationship status.Incel looks up on her FB and overanalyze everything she posts again over and over again.

Last edited:
I still remember the time I made her laugh. Rewinding it in my head brings out melancholy.

Brutal but true. Every time I hear about a girl get pumped and dumped in class I always remember.

Of course , you will meet your oneitis again at the end of rainbow.

It is hard for an incel to move on.He doesn't have so many choices like normies and Chads.

Incel keep playing this piece of memory inside his head all the time and it will be more intense when he about to sleep on his old bed.He hugs his side pillow imagine that it was his oneitis.Every night he looks up to the stars wishing he will meet her again.
Why the fuck are you describing me? :feelsohgod:

I got oneitis from a foid holding the door for me :feelsseriously: fuck my hormones

Many memories, no evidences
Years passed and things faded away.

But deep down in almost every incel's mind there is always a one special girl he knows he will never have a chance with.

SUPERCEL

i remember every detail that a person would specifically tell me

She's not special and is a chadsexual roastie like all other foids. Once you acknowledge this, all of these cucked feelings go away.

Loop that shit!

Too bad the recording is blank

Incel remember every single detail of his oneitis as good as he remember GTA cheat codes.

Fuck that bitch. Making a whore who doesn't give a single fuck about you your oneitis isn't worth it. All of these cunts are ungrateful shit taste pieces of shit.

Yea that usually happens to us who were bluepilled before. I still remember alot about some women. Utterly useless info but i can't forget it for some reason.

I remember every single detail about my former oneitis. I stalked her online and know every family member of hers and even her family's friends names

Websites like these make me realize every person goes about problems in roughly the same way. It's scary sometimes. It also means that any normfugg and chad would do the same if in our shoes. I have often fantasized about helping fate a bit. Looks are everything.

I remember every single detail about my former oneitis. I stalked her online and know every family member of hers and even her family's friends names

I even know who is referring to one her daily love quote posts. By my gut feeling I know who is "him" in the line.
I can even sense and deduce that he is some popular hearthrob Chad despite not knowing him in person or online.

:) I like that my oneitis is a full blown daddy's girl and raised conservatively not a party whore.

It's sad that she can't even remember your name.

Last edited:
Oh god, this one is true :feelstrash:

Some incels would settle down with their oneitus if they have chances.They reject the concept of slaying because it's a foolish way to lose time , money and health.