Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel Trait: Relating to Chris-Chan

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
The only difference between Chris Chan and other incels is stupidity. We are all pervy virgins with rage. His ridiculous demands for a boyfriend free girl are pretty much every other incels dream too, only we aren't stupid enough to seem that entitled IRL. If you dive deep into Chris-Chan mythos it seems like his bullies were huge SIMPS and white-knights that would browse IT, as a lot of them were motivated by "protecting" women from him. As pervy as he is naturally, his ITish bullies top that perviness driving him to the edge and blackmailing him to do even pervier/ degenerate shit like becoming a tranny, eat his own cum, or have him stick sonichu mediallions up his ass.

Bullying Chris Chan goes a step beyond beating a dead horse into pulling a rape of Nanking on it.

The real sad thing is that Chris Chan had more action and more platonic female interactions than even me, a common incel around his same age :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

ITS FUCKING OVER

Last edited:
The only difference between Chris Chan and other incels is stupidity.
Lol. Maybe true, but you're talking about a lot of stupidity. Chris chan may have been an incel but he's the Chaddam Hussein of being retarded.

The only difference between Chris Chan and other incels is stupidity. We are all pervy virgins with rage. His ridiculous demands for a boyfriend free girl are pretty much every other incels dream too, only we aren't stupid enough to seem that entitled IRL. If you dive deep into Chris-Chan mythos it seems like his bullies were huge SIMPS and white-knights that would browse IT, as a lot of them were motivated by "protecting" women from him. As pervy as he is naturally, his ITish bullies top that perviness driving him to the edge and blackmailing him to do even pervier/ degenerate shit like becoming a tranny, eat his own cum, or have him stick sonichu mediallions up his ass.

Bullying Chris Chan goes a step beyond beating a dead horse into pulling a rape of Nanking on it.

The real sad thing is that Chris Chan had more action and more platonic female interactions than even me, a common incel around his same age :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

ITS FUCKING OVER
i agree
a incel that likes sonic hedgehog

He's the Michelangelo Buonarotti of spergs, he turned autism into an art form

He's the Michelangelo Buonarotti of spergs, he turned autism into an art form
I don't care if he knocked off a bunch of IPs, basically put himself into the story, and was a terrible craftsman. At least he created art that has sociological relevance. He willed himself into importance in a way that is akin to Dali or any modern artist. The fact that he did this with a SEVERE skill deficit is admirable. Chris Chan is the very definition of a tortured artist.

If anything his use of IPs has more artistic sincerity than Michael Bay making another soulless Transformers movie.

Last edited:
I can definitely relate with some things, but he was still parody-level of extreme turbo giga-autism. Though, he did fuck up his relationship with his best friend, who was pretty much the only person who cared about him. Something similar actually happened to me, only it was reversed (only friend screwed me over).

His case of bullying was absolutely terrible. His mind definitely got worst because of that whole thing.

I don't even know who he is and I don't wanna know either.

I can definitely relate with some things, but he was still parody-level of extreme turbo giga-autism. Though, he did fuck up his relationship with his best friend, who was pretty much the only person who cared about him. Something similar actually happened to me, only it was reversed (only friend screwed me over).

His case of bullying was absolutely terrible. His mind definitely got worst because of that whole thing.
That whole Megan story is insanely relatable, although she seemed like a unicorn the fact that she's a a fake asexual who finds Nazis hot makes me FUCKING HATE that bitch. I fucking hate tease cunts like that who infiltrate male spaces and garner an army of personal beta nerd orbiters at her beck and call. THEY ARE A DISEASE. If the incels got to Chris Chan sooner we could have saved him from the bullies. Chris Chan is a PRIME example of the bluepill DESTROYING someone.

Last edited:
I don't care if he knocked off a bunch of IPs, basically put himself into the story, and was a terrible craftsman. At least he created art that has sociological relevance. He willed himself into importance in a way that is akin to Dali or any modern artist. The fact that he did this with a SEVERE skill deficit is admirable. Chris Chan is the very definition of a tortured artist.

If anything his use of IPs has more artistic sincerity than Michael Bay making another soulless Transformers movie.
Damn, never though he was such a big deal.

Huh. Didn't know that detail.
There's a five part series that's really entertaining:

Damn, never though he was such a big deal.
This is my personal view of him. He's really only a big deal to the kind of weirdos who like to watch 'The Room' unironically. Only weirder weirdos. No fucking normie knows or cares about Chris Chan, they only know to avoid his pure rays of autism.

Last edited:
For those who don't know this guy and don't want to watch a 40 minute documentary, here is a simple timeline
300px Timeline

For those who don't know this guy and don't want to watch a 40 minute documentary, here is a simple timeline
:feelskek: Yeah, you have to watch a 3 hr documentary. Chris Chan could very well be the next "Tiger King" if documentarians sold such a thing on Soyflix.

Relating with a tranny :feelsseriously:

Relating with a tranny :feelsseriously:
He has the mind of a child. Albeit a sexually abused child. He is so mentally deficient a 13 year old talked him into sticking sonichu mediallions up his bunghole. Imagine a parent manipulating their kid into a sex change. This is pretty much what happened to Chris Chan.

Last edited:

ITS FUCKING OVER
The reason he had female friends was because this was before tinderpocalypse and hypergamymaggedon happened. He actually enjoyed whatever was left of female prosperity.

This thread did not age well :feelshaha:

ITS FUCKING OVER
:feelskek::feelskek::feelsEhh::feelsEhh:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-nxR4kgJcs

i feel bad 4 him is clearly beyond mentally ill honetly he is not fit 2 work government should just give him neetbux and get him of the internet
instead they will jail him when he did nothing wrong :feelsohgod:

This thread did not age well :feelshaha:
YOU CAN SAY THAT AGAIN, though I still contend that it was all his normie bullies that ultimately led to him raping his mom by pushing him to be increasingly degenerate and immoral.

Just rape your mom, bro.

(this is an ironic joke about a famous retard who raped his own mother, i do not actually advocate this degeneracy)

Last edited: