Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

incel trait: random late night walks to nowhere

kretschmer

kretschmer

Insomniac fanboy. Incels.ME 2018. RIP.
★★★★★
just walking the streets going nowhere just walking on the sidewalks for a while going up streets for fresh air and turning around and coming back. brutal

Truecel Trait: You live near blacks so you can’t go for walks or their pitbulls will maul you to death or get robbed

Happy Skeleton GIF

just walking the streets going nowhere just walking on the sidewalks for a while going up streets for fresh air and turning around and coming back. brutal
not late night but I love doing this even though I live in boring American suburbia with nothing to see but the same house and strip malls. i love doing nothing in my free time

if you go the same way more than once, it gets boring, during the whole time nothing interesting happened.

I do it to talk with myself.

I do the same, nobody cares about my existence so I just walk.

There's just something about walking alone in the concrete jungle at night that can feel really isolating

i also do the same, but i wonder through the empty shopping centre at night

:feelsokman:True tbh, I love relaxing walks at night. It’s very chill

Yes I do this for many years something I learned. Dont do it on fridays or Saturday because then you will likely encounter many normalfaggots. Sunday to thursday is best. Only problem is I quickly see everything so I have to walk further and further everytime. Some nights I walk more than 14 or 15 miles

I do all my night walks in my dreams now, I've got a lot of beautiful recurring dreamscapes and usually I'm walking or jogging around them

I do that too, esp at night

Same, but actually go to all night diners or gas stations for snacks. Meals hit differently when you walked a long distance for them and you have to walk back home afterwards...

That's what we do

Used to go to the woods in the dark back when I was based and not afraid of anything. But now I'm scared shirtless of even going out anymore

Night is great because no people to judge you

Used to do this but now i have limited time