Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel trait. Puberty ruined your skin

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
When i was walking around in the house today, i saw an old photo of me where i was around 10 years old. I used to have such clear, smooth and nearly spotless skin, its insane. During puberty, acne slowly but surely ruined my skin. I had pimples everywhere, blackheads etc... . I managed to get my acne mostly under control, but during puberty i also developed subhuman large pores (see pic for reference) on and around my nose, just like my parents do. With some effort i can keep the pores small but they are still clearly visible and i will never have the mogger skin that i used to have:feelsrope:

I have tons of pores and blackheads on my nose but I thought that was normal

same my skin is fucked, probably from all the shit food though.

My skin is beyond fucked now fuck puberty

that's what everyone's skin looks up close

My skin is beyond fucked now fuck puberty
Puberty destroyed me. Instead of getting a strong jaw/chin and become tall, all i got was massive amount of bodyhair and acne

that's what everyone's skin looks up close
yeah only reason close up photos of foids faces look perfectly clear is because the pores are filled in with fakeup

the ordinary salicylic acid mask peel + use a salicylic acid scrub every 2-3 days when showering. use clay masks and drink more water.

the ordinary salicylic acid mask peel + use a salicylic acid scrub every 2-3 days when showering. use clay masks and drink more water.
Doesnt work because you cant get rid of pores, they are literally part of your body

i used to have it bad for the past couple yrs like something every 3 weeks but recently noticed nothing on my face for a while now.

i used to have it bad for the past couple yrs like something every 3 weeks but recently noticed nothing on my face for a while now.
Then it was probably blackheads and not pores

Doesnt work because you cant get rid of pores, they are literally part of your body
use primer it hides your pores or something i heard this one works good.

I have pores and some acne scars but it's not that visible with distance or with the right lighting.
Only really visible when the sun's shining on my face.

I've heard those mask peelers just end up making your skin worse in the long run so I've never tried them, they look satisfying though

I've heard those mask peelers just end up making your skin worse in the long run so I've never tried them
They dry out your skin if you use them too often. I only use them about once a week and moisturize after.

Yeah i got bad acne :feelsbadman: Which i was bullied badly for

I don’t even think there is a photo of me at 10, was that ugly even then.

Acne did permanently ruin my face though.

When i was walking around in the house today, i saw an old photo of me where i was around 10 years old. I used to have such clear, smooth and nearly spotless skin, its insane. During puberty, acne slowly but surely ruined my skin. I had pimples everywhere, blackheads etc... . I managed to get my acne mostly under control, but during puberty i also developed subhuman large pores (see pic for reference) on and around my nose, just like my parents do. With some effort i can keep the pores small but they are still clearly visible and i will never have the mogger skin that i used to have:feelsrope:

View attachment 1198061
I look like this, but way way worse, I don't bother leaving the house anymore. And I also used to have good skin.

Not drinking water ruined my skin. Unironically. I used to barely ever drink water as a teenager so it was always fuckes up

Not drinking water ruined my skin. Unironically. I used to barely ever drink water as a teenager so it was always fuckes up
Jfl at people who fall for the mug drink more water bs. If you have genuine acne then drinking more water wont do shit

Jfl at people who fall for the mug drink more water bs. If you have genuine acne then drinking more water wont do shit
I didnt have acne my problem was dry and flakey skin maybe eczema from deyhdration

I didnt have acne my problem was dry and flakey skin maybe eczema from deyhdration
Are you sure its dehydration ? Sometimes all it takes is a good moisturiser

my skin has always been fucked as I'm a ginger with copious freckles. Then during puberty i started getting severe incurable dandruff so when I wake up in the morning it looks like it snowed on my pillow.