Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel trait: Prematurely worn down teeth from fucked bite.

Failed Pullout

Failed Pullout

Legal alien
★★★★★
I am so oblivious and bluepilled that I thought your upper teeth totally covering the lower ones was normal and healthy. After becoming blackpilled I started to see that a weak jaw can be from fucked bites. Used to see a dentist regularly as a kid of course these retards never made me aware of the issue and just brushed it off as a bad behavioral habit of teeth grinding fucking idiots, when I just had a inherited deformity that didn't allow me to eat food without destroying enamel. Went to an orthodontist recently and he confirmed that my teeth are fucked even asking if someone had referred me jfl no one did because the ones I did see are apparently incompetent and neglectful at their jobs and should have their licenses revoked.

My upper teeth don't completely cover the lower ones, but they do overhang a lot. I have a noticeable overbite, and my bottom teeth are crowded and crooked

My upper teeth don't completely cover the lower ones, but they do overhang a lot. I have a noticeable overbite, and my bottom teeth are crowded and crooked
Mine is class one deepbite holocaust fire level crowding can't have anything normal or average everything from my hammer toes dick wrists frame weight everything is either unhealthy or below average.

Mine is class one deepbite holocaust fire level crowding can't have anything normal or average everything from my hammer toes dick wrists frame weight everything is either unhealthy or below average.
Brutal. I have a deep bite as well, and for the lower teeth, the bottom one on one side angles forwards, and the opposite one angles backwards from being crowded. I also have fucked up hip genetics and a bad left hip already