Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Incel trait: preferring gerbils over hamsters

Fat Link

Fat Link

Team work makes the dream work. 11:11
★★★★★
With a gerbil what you see is basically what you get ie a fat or dare I say pleasantly plump smallish rodent animal that is quite enjoyable in its tactile squishiness to hold and ever so lightly squeeze (lightly so as to not hurt it) to relieve one’s internal “cuteness aggression” as well bond with a beloved pet via holding it with one hand and feeding it sunflower seeds with the other or even giving it a piece of paper to chew on which it enjoys gnawing on quite thoroughly like the tiniest of buzz saws since well gerbils need to constantly chew on various things to keep their ever growing teeth from becoming too long and unwieldy.

Anyway I digress.

Hamsters suck like foids because much like foids and their fake up (make up) what you’re seeing isn’t actually what you end up gettin with them.

Their puffed out fur makes them at a glance appear to be as fat/pleasantly plump to hold as any gerbil but its all a lie bro’s!

The bastards are bony feeling to the touch and thus quite disturbing and unpleasant to hold much like Jack Torrance holding on to the rotting, elderly corpse of the undead ghost of Mrs. Massey from Room 237 in the Overlook Hotel and becoming understandably shaken up, freaked out, disturbed and Psychologically traumatized to realize it, when he’d previously been fooled by her earlier life appearance of an alluring young and attractive nubile naked woman offering him sexual congress.

I have no idea what you are talking about

how about neither

I prefer rats
Rats > Gerbils tbhtbh

Gerbils are looksmaxxed rats since they have fur on their tails which makes them cuter to most people.

LOL @ the concept of the Gerbil Chad and the Virgin/Incel Hamster.

I love gerbils because they remind me of pikachu. I have a pet frog but I’ve always wanted a gerbil.

Just give me a gf instead

Coming from a weeb
E453A776 13B2 4249 A691 A2BD7ECE75C6

weird shining referrence
High iq thread tho
Gerbils have halo effect because they are bigger
What about guinea pigs and rabbits?
Guinea pigs are ez to handle for children I heared

chinchillas are very dope
I saw a chinchilla at my cousin's once and it was very cute how it took a dust bath in his bowl ^^

they can jump really really high too

Last edited:
Over for gerbilsels

Didn’t knew what a gerbil was