Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait: ppl feel comfortable bullying you as an adult

bing

bing

Captain
★★★
People bully those who don’t matter. If you have no friends they will make sure to attack you because they will face no repercussions.

People bully those who don’t matter. If you have no friends they will make sure to attack you because they will face no repercussions.
SO FUCKING TRUE

SO FUCKING TRUE

The only thing bullies fear is reputation damaging things said behind their back to people that will care. If they see you have no social power you will be targeted

The only thing bullies fear is reputation damaging things said behind their back to people that will care. If they see you have no social power you will be targeted
yes

Too bad you can't fight back, because you'll get arrested for assault. :lasereyes:

Too bad you can't fight back, because you'll get arrested for assault. :lasereyes:

You can’t talk back either or you will be fired from your job, assaulted, or ostracized

Wasn't there 2 Dudes in a Highschool in Columbia who got bullied? :feelsLSD:

If you were always picked last in sports at school, you are now an incel. :blackpill:

i read somewhere that secksual abuse victims nonincel (male) complained that in a crowd , abusive people could sense them and target them, despite looking normal. they said they attracted the same type of people despite outwardly appearing normal one said that a wohman asked him if he had been abhused because she sensed something wrong with him.

maybe past abuse left something that damaged your aura that these predators can see

its true that bllies run in packs and seek to pick on someone without an advantage. many normal people that i have seen didnt have a bullying problem but were skinny annoying werent tough looking or intimidating had no muscles and werent agressive didnt have to draw boundries but were left alone. They had a small firend circle so they blended in and had a group to back them up ie protection in numbers.

a combination of past issues that fkd your aura up and lack of group protection could have left you giving signage that you are the limping straggler.

society is a zoo :feelswhat:

just make yourself dangerous. normies will stay away from men with nothing to lose

i read somewhere that secksual abuse victims nonincel (male) complained that in a crowd , abusive people could sense them and target them, despite looking normal. they said they attracted the same type of people despite outwardly appearing normal one said that a wohman asked him if he had been abhused because she sensed something wrong with him.

maybe past abuse left something that damaged your aura that these predators can see

its true that bllies run in packs and seek to pick on someone without an advantage. many normal people that i have seen didnt have a bullying problem but were skinny annoying werent tough looking or intimidating had no muscles and werent agressive didnt have to draw boundries but were left alone. They had a small firend circle so they blended in and had a group to back them up ie protection in numbers.

a combination of past issues that fkd your aura up and lack of group protection could have left you giving signage that you are the limping straggler.

All correct and :blackpill:

You can’t talk back either or you will be fired from your job, assaulted, or ostracized
You are eldian basically

I always thought my aura was a bad luck one

Where? I don't get out of my home, how can they bully from a distance? I LDAR all day...

Only way to stop it is violence