Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Incel Trait] Playing turn-based strategy games

• Thread starter Deleted member 1252
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1252

Parody Account
-
Chad always plays fast online FPS. Incels play thoughtful turn-based strategy games.

Incels play sandbox single player games because they're too low IQ and have bad reflex skills to play in multiplayer.

I used to play XCom as a kid.

nah, i love MW2

I noticed that there are a lot of incels in the fighting games community tbh

Chad always plays fast online FPS. Incels play thoughtful turn-based strategy games.

Yup. Rise of Nations Thrones & Patriots campaign mode. Cold War. I play as the Soviets. Another Incel Trait. You play as the "bad guy".

Legit.
I have an astounding amount if hours played in ck2, eu4, and the total war games

Incels play sandbox single player games because they're too low IQ and have bad reflex skills to play in multiplayer.
Being incel has nothing to do with bad reflexes or low IQ. Git Gud

Lots of incel speedrunners

dunno but currently playing league

I have always tended to play fast-paced multiplayer games over sandbox strategy games, but that's just because of my ADHD and need to alleviate loneliness.

Strategy games do ultimately require more use of your brain, whereas fast-paced multiplayer games merely become matters of muscle memory.

I don't play any multiplayer games

I have always tended to play fast-paced multiplayer games over sandbox strategy games, but that's just because of my ADHD and need to alleviate loneliness.

Strategy games do ultimately require more use of your brain, whereas fast-paced multiplayer games merely become matters of muscle memory.
I like playing sandbox RTS games like men of war or flight sims like IL2 1946 more because I can play at my own pace and dont have to think much, because I can just reload a save. Also the AI in these games is easy to beat.

It is for me. I get btfo in every single multiplayer game Ive played.
Women not having sex with you has Nothing to do with that.

I love FPS games tbhngl,i don't like that much RPGs,i prefer RTS games.

Incel trait: staying away from competitive games that are not turn based or grindy in some way.

so many incel traits I've lost count

Chad plays fifa and sports games tbh

I used to play XCom as a kid.

Still my favourite game of all times - thx god and satan they continue to release new versions of it, the last one is XCOM LWR(heavy modded Firaxis XCOM version).

Yeah I do this man

Age of Empires, Civilization, Stellaris, EU4 Crusader Kings 2, lmao.

I play cod or fortnite. One of the only areas of my life where I enjoy normie shit

fakecel if you haven't played cardboard strategy games
pic143144.jpg

Yup. Rise of Nations Thrones & Patriots campaign mode. Cold War. I play as the Soviets. Another Incel Trait. You play as the "bad guy".
Shit man are you me? I fucking loved RoN.

Brutal i used to be master(literally 00002% of the community or something like that) in league of legends back in 2018 unfortunately i got banned because im too low iq to tell people go kill yourself, get cancer & Die in a car crash from chat in game there was so many of streamers and esport players in that elo and ofc i got permabanned 2 hours later that ban broke me so hard that i stopped playing LOL switched to mmo and total war mount blade etc

yeah some of my most played games are Fire Emblem and paradox's stuff

I always avoided complex strategy games because it seemed too toilsome to learn their mechanics and shit like Dota and LOL that you need to know each and every item and build there is for the match up. I prefer those who mix good reflexes with teamwork like CS and mmorpgs back in the days. Now i stick to singleplayers in my xbox360 because i'm a poorcel that can't have a gamer pc.

fps is full of normies. But Chad doesn't even play vidya

no man i prefer one on one fighting games

Yeah, I think Final Fantasy Tactics, and Tactics Ogre are some of my all-time favorites. Incels are big on fighting games like Soul Calibur, or Mortal Kombat 9. Chad doesn't even play FPSes, he just plays sport video games, like UFC, or Madden, and maybe Mario Kart when he's seducing a fake nerd becky.

based truth. I used to play lots of civ 5 and endless legends and endless space 2

I play both and i'm shit at both tbh