Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel Trait: playing the devil's advocate

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
Women really hate men that play the devil's advocate. To women, it's a useless thought exercise that exacerbates negative emotions, playing devil's advocate is generally something Epstein pedo, (((Alan Dershowitz))) would do. To women, playing the devil's advocate is a sign of low-value men showing their true colors.

Women are just fucking simpletons. They are so impatient they just want things to be agreeable and emotionally resonant at face value and at face value only, even if there's 0 substance there. Playing the devil's advocate is just confusing and seemingly duplicitous to them.

As for why incels love playing the devil's advocate, speaking for myself, it's just more fun. Most people agree on things. It's boring if everyone just agrees, and kumbaya, we sing Jesus songs by the campfire. It's interesting to us, intellectually, to at least exercise an argument from the other side, even if it's controversial. Women don't work that way, such thought crimes make a woman feel as dirty as their cunts. What's interesting to women is if you can swing your huge dick around like a demolition ball when you dance. Or if you have a face tattoo of a tear on your perfect rap star face.

Last edited:
Disagree, women hate devils advocate because they are mentally incapable of believing that opposing sides has valid arguments.
So for them, devils advocate is the same thing as actually supporting the position.
I've seen this play out so many times.

GrAY guy has a point

High IQ post. I might add that trying to steelman the other side's argument (which is a less blatant variation on playing devil's advocate) generally results in better, more substantive debate.

Disagree, women hate devils advocate because they are mentally incapable of believing that opposing sides has valid arguments.
So for them, devils advocate is the same thing as actually supporting the position.
I agree with that too. The point is, foid brains are materially incapable of devil's advocate thinking because of that hivemind they all have
High IQ post. I might add that trying to steelman the other side's argument (which is a less blatant variation on playing devil's advocate) generally results in better, more substantive debate.
Steelmaning is more fun than devil's advocate.

I like playing the devil’s advocate, because I want to know how good arguments people actually have for their opinions. Females (and many normies too, to be fair) think that you have to have an attachment to every argument you make though, because they are NPCs without introspection.

I like playing the devil’s advocate, because I want to know how good arguments people actually have for their opinions. Females (and many normies too, to be fair) think that you have to have an attachment to every argument you make though, because they are NPCs without introspection.
What foids fail to realize is that playing devil's advocate is literally empathy put into work.

Foids are less the empathetic gender, and more the pathetic gender. They are so selfish and narcissistic, they only think in terms of empathy for me.

Playing the devil's advocate is one way to make sure that your thinking is sound.

It's how I arrived at the immutable truth that looks matter and that ultimately, women come to you, so there's not much point in approach.

Playing the devil's advocate is one way to make sure that your thinking is sound.

It's how I arrived at the immutable truth that looks matter and that ultimately, women come to you, so there's not much point in approach.
I can't believe the default moral state is to repress devil's advocate thinking. It's just fucking ignorant.

I can't believe the default moral state is to repress devil's advocate thinking. It's just fucking ignorant.
People have a hard time with the truth. Look no further than Reddit.