Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Incel Trait: Playing RPG and Strategy Games

• Thread starter Incel_Because_Short
  • Start date
I

Incel_Because_Short

Veteran
Video games are designed to simulate the kind of natural dopamine response you get from doing normal things and accomplishing goals in real life.

If you gamed excessively during your youth like I did, it was mostly because you failed to get the kind of dopamine you get from succeeding in real life, and found accomplishing goals in video games to be a good substitute.

Chad doesn't need to play video games to feel a sense of accomplishment. He feels the accomplishment when he won in sports, when his girlfriend gave him a blowjob, and when he got invited to parties and had a good time.

If anything, Chad will play video games that are designed to not have much depth and are designed to be played with others, like Call of Duty, FIFA, etc. For Chad, gaming is a social experience.

Men who are not socially or romantically successful in life are much more likely to play RPG and strategy games. Why?

They have everyone start out at the same level. In RPGs, everyone starts out the same, and it is only through time and dedication that you get more levels than others. This contrasts entirely to real life, where some people are born with better genetics, born in richer families, born with natural talents. RPGs offer an equal playing field that is not seen in real life, so incels are much more likely to play games with as RuneScape or WoW.

They give the player an insane amount of control. You're a wagie working 9 to 5. You can't control 40 hours of your week, and for the most part your position in life is set in stone. But you get home and open up a game of Civilization or Europa Universalis 4, and suddenly you're the leader of an entire fucking country. Game such as this give you the kind of control that you can only dream to have in real life. Chad of course doesn't care about this shit because his life is great, but your life isn't, so this is a great form of escapism.

You'll notice that girls don't really play RPGs or strategy games (unless it's to go on Twitch and make money). They don't need to escape from reality. If anything, girls are more satisfied with playing games like Candy Crush, because to them, gaming is a simple distraction, not a form of escapism.

damn this is true, no wonder why @Ritalincel plays osrs so much

Not really.
Henry C(had)avill plays those types of games

what about RTS and combat simulators

le wholesome henry cavill play le epic games :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: take my updoot and gold starnagerino
I'm just showing that other types of attractive people play those games.
I'm not saying that EVERYONE who plays those are now a Chad, obviously not.
I mean i've seen multiple men AND women interview Cavill and be surprised to find out he's a nerd and a "Gamer". Normies are still under the impression that only incel virgins play videogames. Videogames are an EXTREMELY normie thing now tbh, especially from 2020 and beyond.
And don't expect women or normie men to start thinking differently about nerds and gamers, they will still think that we are disgusting trash. Only time the think differently is if a Chad or woman is a gamer.

I'm just showing that other types of attractive people play those games.
I'm not saying that EVERYONE who plays those are now a Chad, obviously not.
I mean i've seen multiple men AND women interview Cavill and be surprised to find out he's a nerd and a "Gamer". Normies are still under the impression that only incel virgins play videogames. Videogames are an EXTREMELY normie thing now tbh, especially from 2020 and beyond.
And don't expect women or normie men to start thinking differently about nerds and gamers, they will still think that we are disgusting trash. Only time the think differently is if a Chad or woman is a gamer.
ye ik what u meant, videogames are normie. its like that hobbby thing, chad thinks its interesting when foids try to gather beta orbirters
and now the whole thing is ruined

idk tbh I just play games that I like

I've lost all interest in games.

im chad in runescape

I added all of my steam time together it's 406 days since 2014.

Rpg and strategy are the only genres i tolerated ngl

But with time even these genres make you sad

If you gamed excessively during your youth like I did, it was mostly because you failed to get the kind of dopamine you get from succeeding in real life
Cope, nobody plays video games for dopamine.
RPGs have (had) great stories, it was the same as reading a novel

I just dota, homm and old fps/rts
I added all of my steam time together it's 406 days since 2014.
It's ~7000h for me since 2015, not including the times I afked, steam is 100% my biggest cope

True tbh. I've spent hundreds of hours in games over time. The reason I do this is because they make me feel good, which is something I don't get irl.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back