Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Incel Trait: playing golf alone while chad plays football

Ratel

Ratel

Honey badger don’t care
★★
I play golf, box and run.

Any social sport is too stressful for me.

Attachments

• F12CE953-94D9-41E9-A1EE-DA54762CCCF0.jpeg
    F12CE953-94D9-41E9-A1EE-DA54762CCCF0.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 39
Never played golf before tbh

I never played golf, but I do watch golf from time to time.

Mostly though, I'm not interested in sports. One would be football. I do not like football. I would not play and I would not watch it. Never played a Madden game or some NFL 2k game, if that even exist as I know there's NBA 2k. I'm assuming there's an NFL 2k.
Unless the football you mean is Fifa, which that's another one I don't watch or even play video games of.

Same here. I used to play golf alone a lot a couple of years ago.

I never played golf, but I do watch golf from time to time.

Mostly though, I'm not interested in sports. One would be football. I do not like football. I would not play and I would not watch it. Never played a Madden game or some NFL 2k game, if that even exist as I know there's NBA 2k. I'm assuming there's an NFL 2k.
Unless the football you mean is Fifa, which that's another one I don't watch or even play video games of.

Golf is a great sport for loner autists.

High skill curve and can be played in isolation without looking like a weirdo.

Btw football is peak euro trash

Assailants are in for a nasty surprise.

Last edited:
I used to play golf games on my phone

playing golf is billionaire trait

playing golf is billionaire trait

It probably is but I’ve wondered what people find in it.
It must be meditative. Bad swings can be blamed on terrain and weather. Skill grows slowly as hours are spent. Everyone gas a club lengths of personbal space around them.

It must correlate with being introspective, having time to spend, being a narcisist as the personal space is big, having money as clubs are expensive, being somewhat intelligent as you need to keep track on the different clubs and when they are the best, not being completely reclusive and with having inclination to induced meditativeness.

I’ve noticed that golfers find it relaxing, enjoyable, semi unstranous and meditative while also skill based.

It may be like online gaming for boomers.

My father made me try golf when I was a kid but I never found it appealing.

It probably is but I’ve wondered what people find in it.
It must be meditative. Bad swings can be blamed on terrain and weather. Skill grows slowly as hours are spent. Everyone gas a club lengths of personbal space around them.

It must correlate with being introspective, having time to spend, being a narcisist as the personal space is big, having money as clubs are expensive, being somewhat intelligent as you need to keep track on the different clubs and when they are the best, not being completely reclusive and with having inclination to induced meditativeness.

I’ve noticed that golfers find it relaxing, enjoyable, semi unstranous and meditative while also skill based.

It may be like online gaming for boomers.

My father made me try golf when I was a kid but I never found it appealing.
Thats quite a big insight ngl, I think ur right.

Golf is a great sport for boomercels

Truecels play vidya

This is a cope but its a good one - all incels should train to become MMA fighters. It will feel good to legally smash chads in the face.

Last edited:
yeah ok white person

I can't even play golf
I'm broke

check you golf-privilege

I play golf alone all the time lmfao. Occasionally I play with some 40+ year olds from my league but I mostly play alone. They've been not inviting me to places lately because I think they got tired of getting their ass whooped all the time by someone 20+ years younger than them.

It's a really good cope for incels since you don't need anyone else to play you can just do it alone, like we do with pretty much everything else. Glad to see another golfcel.

Last edited:
I was captain of my football team, an all star, an all city, three year starter. I was in the top 1 percent of athletes.

None of the girls cared how good I was at football. I didn't have an attractive face or body. I spent prom night in an empty putt putt playing mortal kombat II.

Nobody cares how fast you actually run, or how strong you actually are, just as long as you look good doing it.