Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Incel Trait]: piss jug

goydivision

goydivision

jedem das seine
★★★★★
Incel is when you keep piss jug. I used to have one because I didn’t want to leave my room and run into people. I was severely depressed and constantly thinking of roping. I think in the end I just threw it out when it filled to the brim. I was planning on hurling it at some normtards but I decided not to.

Nah not really tbh. I've never used one.

extreme hermit trait

bathroom is right next to my room so no

This topic was made just a month or 2 ago.

No, that's just disgusting

I have a proper medical grade piss jug in my bed drawer for emergencies now, like if I fuck my lower back up again and can't get up and walk. Also if my sister comes around with my nephews and they bring their latest girlfriend, I'll use it then to avoid risking going downstairs to the toilet!

I have a proper medical grade piss jug in my bed drawer for emergencies now, like if I fuck my lower back up again and get upn and walk. Also if my sister comes around with my nephews and they bring their latest girlfriend, I'll use it then to avoid risking going downstairs to the toilet!
Brutal. I use it to avoid people too, cause I’m reasonably able bodied.

pro tip: you can just drink from the jug and piss it back in to avoid water breaks during your gaming sessions.

I have a really old one lying around here and I am scared of opening it because the stench will knock me out. :ha..feels:

I have a really old one lying around here and I am scared of opening it because the stench will knock me out. :ha..feels:
Smart. I forgot to dump mine when it filled up and I didn’t use it for a few weeks. When I opened it to throw it out I was lucky it was outside; stench almost killed me.

Smart. I forgot to dump mine when it filled up and I didn’t use it for a few weeks. When I opened it to throw it out I was lucky it was outside; stench almost killed me.
I honestly dont know how I am going on about this, I cant have it lying around forever, if I had a gun I would just shoot it in the woods but I am soyropean... :feelsmega:

IT love these types of threads

I honestly dont know how I am going on about this, I cant have it lying around forever, if I had a gun I would just shoot it in the woods but I am soyropean... :feelsmega:
Just dump it in the woods. By dump it I mean along with the jug. I used an Arizona Iced Tea gallon jug for storage.
IT love these types of threads
IT loves to drink my warm fermented 5 week old piss

parents would throw me out if I started doing that again

Just dump it in the woods. By dump it I mean along with the jug. I used an Arizona Iced Tea gallon jug for storage.

IT loves to drink my warm fermented 5 week old piss
They are the best piss jugs and I also like the drinks, but I wont throw my trash around like some pajeet.

parents would throw me out if I started doing that again
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
They are the best piss jugs and I also like the drinks, but I wont throw my trash around like some pajeet.
dump it in a bin or something, put it in the trash and then it can be disposed of with it
by dump it i mean the whole thing jug too

cant relate im not retarded yet

dump it in a bin or something, put it in the trash and then it can be disposed of with it
by dump it i mean the whole thing jug too
High IQ, maybe I will keep it half open so one of the trash collectors gets it :feelshmm:

s-l1600.jpg

it was a water bottle so it had a cap tbh, but it spilled when I was pulling up my fly.
brutal, das why i use jugs; large bottom so its harder to spill

MOM FOUND THE PISS JAR :cryfeels: :feelscry: :feelsrope:

Is that a good combination?

Should i put the voodoo doll in the piss jar?
yes very good combination than femoid pee herself and drown

Incel is when you keep piss jug. I used to have one because I didn’t want to leave my room and run into people. I was severely depressed and constantly thinking of roping. I think in the end I just threw it out when it filled to the brim. I was planning on hurling it at some normtards but I decided not to.
what did I just read? Just go to the bathroom

yes very good combination than femoid pee herself and drown
Ok.

P bottle is usually a winter thing for me.
Right next to the shit bucket.

(Because if you piss in the shit bucket it stinks more)

Can relate
C2AFCD4D 7C1B 459D B2DC 5DC1ECDFCEE3

Last edited:
**nastycel trait