Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel incel trait: people your age want ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with you but old fucks won't stop wanting to talk to you

52baldcurryjanitor

52baldcurryjanitor

All hail St.Tyroncel of the Subway
★★★
people my age FLEE from me like Ukranian refugees but old fucks 2x my age (possibly closet homosexual) won't stop pestering/wanting to talk to me.

Can't relate, nobody wants to talk to me

Probably because you’re someone who will sit there and listen to their ramblings

Mogs me by having human interaction outside of the internet

grannymaxx
no its old "daddies" that want to talk to me. I wish I could grannymaxx (Once I had to volunteer for a church group and the old ladies were kinda based they gave me cookies:feelsautistic:)

Mogs me by having human interaction outside of the internet
trust me you don't want to talk with a bunch of old men. All they do is they say: "blah blah blah in 1975 a potato cost 90 cents!, Billy joe bob and I went fishing in lake fuck weed in 1985, then we ate sandwiches, man john deere makes the best sitting mowers!"

They go ON AND ON! OLD PEOPLE SUCK!

Yes. I was forced to speak to a nineteen-year-old broad. A 60+ short White male offered me advice on my hospital clothes(Same height) and asked me if I was hungry. He also spoke to me about his personal interests(Sports).

Yes. I was forced to speak to a nineteen-year-old broad. A 60+ short White male offered me advice on my hospital clothes(Same height) and asked me if I was hungry. He also spoke to me about his personal interests(Sports).
and the 19 year old foid was nervously glancing trying to flee from you like a Ukrainian refugee? :feelskek:

Can relate. Older women don't mind being around me and they are nice to me sometimes. However, girls my age avoid me like the plague.

Can relate. Older women don't mind being around me and they are nice to me sometimes. However, girls my age avoid me like the plague.
sadly for me only old men are into me:feelsbadman:

and the 19 year old foid was nervously glancing trying to flee from you like a Ukrainian refugee? :feelskek:

She was when we first met. Let me relay the story:

I was sitting in a group therapy room. The lights were off. We had a "substitute psychologist" present. The woman, who wasn't wearing her glasses, was wearing dark clothes. I must admit: When I heard her speak the very first time, I immediately believed she was feigning her illness.

was coping in a plane and an old guy spawned right behind me and told me he's next to me :feelswhat:

guess what ? he talked to me all the 9 hours of the flight and took my number like the biggest faggot i've seen in my life :feelswhat:

if it was a teen ? :feelswhat:

he will turn to an ukrainian refugee and treat me like a russian warlord, litterally rushing the closest bus or train to flee out of me :feelswhat:

Same shit here, even they know how over is for us and give for granted that we will listen to them, BROOTAL.

was coping in a plane and an old guy spawned right behind me and told me he's next to me :feelswhat:

guess what ? he talked to me all the 9 hours of the flight and took my number like the biggest faggot i've seen in my life :feelswhat:
was he a flight attendant? (a lot of fags get into the airline industry) maybe he was "cruising"

its usually because the older generation ( im talking like 40 + but mostly in 50+ range arent as lookist or shallow. I mean, they still are in general, but not as much as compared to our generation, below, and the above (like millenail etc)

Tfw you’re an oldfuckcel

Tbh
And worst of all is family members always try to gaslight my ass

You sure he was not “cruising”?
maybe my iq is very low but he was a passenger like me but harassed me all the flight by talkin about his life, as an incel it was my first human interaction in years :feelsaww:

so i accepted it and he offered me some wine :dab:

but when its teens its humiliation :feelsdevil:

the old guy blackpilled me tho when he talked about his countless bodycount his hidden kid with a 32yo whore and asked me how its going with my gf (lel im KHHV) i felt mogged by this boomer and got roasted by ive said ive no dating experience nor sexual experience :feelsdevil:

its usually because the older generation ( im talking like 40 + but mostly in 50+ range arent as lookist or shallow. I mean, they still are in general, but not as much as compared to our generation, below, and the above (like millenail etc)
Might be gen x. I heard gen x was the smallest generation and were the O.G incels due to older boomer men divorcing their wives en-masse and marrying younger gen x women fucking up the mating pool. Notice most manosphere guys are genX? They were the "proto incels"

Older alcoholics like to talk to me in public transport. Probably because I hobomaxx when I go out to buy food

We are sensible individuals, old people tend to like that. That happens to be often

Honestly some boomer banter isn’t all that bad from time to time as long as they don’t try to understand our perspective on life. Most of them seem to find joy in the little things and it can honestly be lifefuel knowing that some people can still find joy in the seemingly mundane.

Because zoomers are retarded pieces of dogshit who can't even hold a convo outside of social media