Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Incel Trait: People Tell You To Smile More

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
People often say that I look angry or sad and that I should smile more.
The thing is, no matter how much I smile, it will never change the way I feel inside
Pepegun

The thing is, no matter how much I smile, it will never change the way I feel inside
People used to tell me to smile, then they stopped :feelsbadman:

People do not like me to be in their photos in the first place

What is there to smile about I would reply! plus I don’t like my teeth when I smile!

Tell them they are not entitled to your smile.

once my mom told me "you need to be more happy" WTF you need reasons to be fucking happy!

I can relate.

I hate gettin telt that 'smile it might never happen' fuck off. Why should I be walking about smiling all the time. Maybe I'm happy being a dour faced cunt.

Can relate. My parents always force me to smile in the pictures which I hate getting taken. My crooked teeth and subhuman smile highlights my hideous face even more. And my retarded boomer parents are too low IQ to understand this.

What is there to smile about I would reply! plus I don’t like my teeth when I smile!
Same. My upper row middle front teeth are crooked.

they don't because my face is deformed so is my smile

Fucking normies always smiling and laughing

My smile is genuinely fucking ugly I never fucking smile

Can't really relate tbh. No one wants me to smile.

They tell us to smile cause our lower third are usually shit tier when we're incels. When not smiling our mouth looks sad as it's bended upwards and our chin looks recessed af. When smiling our non existent jawline and shit chin get frauded and our lips look straighter like higher smv males

im ugly when i smile and ugly when i dont. Meanwhile chad can contort his face in the most hideous and monstrous manner just for lolz, and foids will still get wet for him.

im ugly when i smile and ugly when i dont. Meanwhile chad can contort his face in the most hideous and monstrous manner just for lolz, and foids will still get wet for him.
Chad can make pedofaxe and foids would love it

Brutal. My avi's character has crooked teeth. No wonder he is portrayed as evil.

Brutal. My avi's character has crooked teeth. No wonder he is portrayed as evil.

i going to add jaws

Nobody, nobody has ever told me to smile more except my grandfather. May he rest in peace.

i have nothing to smile about

People who don't have sex don't smile - that was in the Mystery Method book and I could never forget it, kek.

No smile for your face

People have told me to smile and talk more all through my school years and all through my working years. Always that people that don't really give a fuck about you they just don't want you to bother the popular people or the group. Example: Teachers would tell me to smile more when I walked around school because I looked gloomy. They never gave a fuck because if they did then they would have had the other students incorporate me into activities. Instead, they just watched as I was left bullied then eventually isolated hence why I would walk around campus because nobody wanted me around them

Recent example: Back in 2019 I needed to renew my badge ID photo. So I go to the photo department to take my picture. The woman taking pictures literally tells me, "Why don't you smile hun?" She stops taking pictures and I guess that is her way of telling me to fucking smile or she's not taking my fucking badge photo. So I give a small smile (btw I got crooked teeth so I don't like to show my teeth when I smile) and she takes the picture. I'm sitting down and ask her if she is done. I see her look at the recent photo she took, then she looks at me, then back at the photo, then tells me the picture didn't come out right (ya think?) and we should take another photo. She tells me to just relax like the first time and we use that photo for my badge. Literally the same pose and posture I did the first time. I think my smile made her realize that not all people look better when they smile. (I've been told I have a creepy smile FYI)

I remember when I was a Junior in Highschool this 8th grader commented on me never smiling. i.e I never smiled while getting off the bus.

It's just them trying to rationalize how bad your face looks without feeling superficial.

It's like a normie who sees someone irredemably ugly and goes 'they must not be smiling, that's why they look like that' or similar shit.

I find smiling difficult as I have an anxiety disorder and the anxiety tightens up your face. I often have heard normies poke fun of me when I am alone at a concert or something, they say "he looks happy", I don't understand what they want from me, do they expect someone who is alone to have a silly smile on his face when he isn't involved in a social interaction. I can't comprehend neuro typicals.

once my mom told me "you need to be more happy" WTF you need reasons to be fucking happy!

Just be happy = Just be confident
Inceldom & depression cured Instantly. Psychologists hate him!

My only good pictures are when I'm super depressed. When I'm depressed I get a lot of detailed facial features. But I look extremely sad.

When I smile, my acne comes out. And my face looks puffy.

i smile all the time. took the honkpill and now i hide my true feelings behind a fake smile. i am plagued with the lingering suspicion people can tell its fake, but if i dont it would show that i am depressed all the time and disillusioned with their shitty copes and social contract obligations.

“Whats wrong?” “You alright?” “You okay?”