Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: People talk over you and/or ignore you in a group setting

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
★★
Title. And it applies to all types of settings (social, career, out in public, etc)

The painful thing is that for me, this even bleeds over to professional settings, which means I'll be stuck in unimportant, easily replaceable roles for most of my life.
For people to care about what you want to say, it seems there's a looks threshold. As a sub-5 man you're just not considered important enough

I won't bat an eye so long I'm getting my paycheck in time

Most of the conversations I have in group I am not even able to talk. They won't let me.
Normies talk a lot.

Subtle high pitched voicepill :blackpill::blackpill::feelscry:

Same here. Even if I start talking about something in a group, someone always interrupts me mid fucking sentence. Even in a family meeting when I want to say something, there is always some cunt aunt that will start her shit talk and interrupt me.

Why are normalniggers like this. Why cannot they wait till the other person finishes their sentence.

And then they have the nerve to say you “talk too quiet.” I’m fucking burning off my vocal cords just spewing out a sentence to be heard when now I “can’t be.” Shit’s annoying as fuck, I swear.

you could improve your pERsonality if you want, but

it doesn't matter bc nobody will hear you out anyway

For people to care about what you want to say, it seems there's a looks threshold. As a sub-5 man you're just not considered important enough
This is accurate. Also shows you that it's rather irrelevant what's being said. All that matters is good looking bone structure and height. We are just monkeys in the jungle and whoever is the biggest and loudest gets the pussy.

Same here. Even if I start talking about something in a group, someone always interrupts me mid fucking sentence. Even in a family meeting when I want to say something, there is always some cunt aunt that will start her shit talk and interrupt me.

Why are normalniggers like this. Why cannot they wait till the other person finishes their sentence.
Because the value of the content that comes out of your mouth is decided by your looks/genetics. It is the ONLY thing that matters.

I know this pain

They are able to talk about me, mainly negatively, but when I try to get some opinions or help from them they aren't able to tell a full sentence yet they can't tell anything critical or even insulting.

Ofc constant ignoring is their default setting, maybe my ogre posture is repelling.

Because the value of the content that comes out of your mouth is decided by your looks/genetics. It is the ONLY thing that matters.
Imo it depends also on people you surround yourself with. If we talk about average normalshits that cannot rise above their animalistic instincts, it's like you wrote.

Normies are literally wired to not listen to non NT voicecels it’s not your fault bro. Loneliness is it’s own pain, another pain is trying to fit in with normies only to be at the bottom of the hierarchy and the butt of all jokes, third wheel and used like a pawn.

I’d prefer rotting in loneliness tbh.

When people ask me to repeat myself :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

same here. I thought I was the only one that got interrupted. I hate normies so much

This even happens to me online without being visible

its why I hated working with people in school

Title. And it applies to all types of settings (social, career, out in public, etc)

The painful thing is that for me, this even bleeds over to professional settings, which means I'll be stuck in unimportant, easily replaceable roles for most of my life.
Therefore robbery is a must in gta v if u want to get food and roof on the table. Normies are the evil ones not me.

I know this pain

They are able to talk about me, mainly negatively, but when I try to get some opinions or help from them they aren't able to tell a full sentence yet they can't tell anything critical or even insulting.

Ofc constant ignoring is their default setting, maybe my ogre posture is repelling.

Imo it depends also on people you surround yourself with. If we talk about average normalshits that cannot rise above their animalistic instincts, it's like you wrote.
The moment chad walks in and says something he will get the attention and people will follow him not matter how retarded his opinion is. Even nerdy high IQ philosopher guys you might sorround yourself with, will discard your thoughts and opinions compared to better looking people in the room.

When people ask me to repeat myself :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
What?

This is why I'm so edgy.

Happened to me when I started talking and people don't even listened; someone interrupted and they started to talk between eachother as if I don't exist.

Yup it always happened to me too. People would just laugh at my idea or pretend i wasn’t there

This is why I act very aggressive and take over the convo now fuck normies stfu

Kek this also happens a lot to a 6'2 bald gymcel at my workplace. I don't think it would happen nearly as often if he actually still had his hair.
The only reason I don't have this problem is I don't even want to talk much in group conversations in the first place.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back