Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Incel trait: People stare at you the most when you are behind the wheel

• Thread starter Deleted member 38086
  • Start date
Deleted member 38086

Deleted member 38086

Made in Poland with Italian genes.
-
The most people are staring at me is when I drive a car. Its mostly foids who do this and no, I dont drive a sexy expensive car. When I am on the passengers seat the stares are not as frequent.

I believe it has to do with them being confused about an ugly guy owning a car and driver's license. They cant fathom the fact that I got to this point and didnt hang myself yet.

@LastGerman do you agree?

or they think you're too dumb to drive a car

Happens to me. I get dirty look sometimes but women also stare like its a big thing that a ugly man is driving a Mercedes.

Its the same with everything. You are not supposed to persue happyness and joy in life. Your role is designated to be - the sad, depressed little boy that cant get hold of a vagina that he so deeply craves.

No matter what you do, there will be always this wierd looks - that basicly always means the same, sometimes they will come accompanied with this smirk- that has to be deeply programmed into the brain - cause it always come in the exact same shape.

And this look basicly always means the same - omg this single lonley boy is trying to live a adult life, what a pointless attempt. Why nobody tells him to stop. Quick chad get over here - look at this little wierdo, beat some self consiciousnes into him.

Its the same with everything. You are not supposed to persue happyness and joy in life. Your role is designated to be - the sad, depressed little boy that cant get hold of a vagina that he so deeply craves.

No matter what you do, there will be always this wierd looks - that basicly always means the same, sometimes they will come accompanied with this smirk- that has to be deeply programmed into the brain - cause it always come in the exact same shape.

And this look basicly always means the same - omg this single lonley boy is trying to live a adult life, what a pointless attempt. Why nobody tells him to stop. Quick chad get over here - look at this little wierdo, beat some self consiciousnes into him.
It makes me want to go bERsERk.

Truecel trait: you don't have a driver's license.

Issa a chad trait:chad: