Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: people only talk to you for these two reasons

Stonersperg

Stonersperg

Diagnosed autistic schizo stimulant user/ex stoner
★★★★
The first reason people only talk to you is to make fun of you or diss you/make you feel like you're a piece of shit. They don't want you to feel good about yourself. They'll say something like "you're ugly" or "you're retarded" and add onto that while they show love to their normie and chad/stacy friends by saying good things about them. In school I would get treated completely different than the others and they would treat anyone like me who was ugly and had neurodivergent traits, not including them in anything and not treating them like a friend to socialize with, bullying them while doing the opposite to the normies and giving them the opportunity to have a social life with them. I'd only be talked to so people could fuck with me in that matter.

The second reason is to use/take advantage of you for something they that they want, and usually don't have at the time. For example, the only time the girl I liked ever talked to me was when I was the only one in the class who got a good grade and she wanted the answers to the test because she was sick the day of the test and taking it the next day. Another example was that every "friend" I ever had would just hang around me if they wanted to play my video games, and in high school, smoke my weed, or other things, something they wanted that they didn't have. They wouldn't invite me to anything that didn't consist of me giving them shit they wanted.

How old are you? I'd say it has been a nonissue after high school Even in college, most people ignored me for the most part.

Yes, that's correct.

They'll say something like "you're ugly" or "you're retarded"
Everyone I knew including my family members has told me this.(Not only that I am ugly, but that I am also a retarded piece of shit)
No one gave me a moral support or listened to me, they were there only to disparage me and make fun of my efforts.
But chads don't have these kind of issues, people just automatically respect them and wipe their asses if they ask to.

I fucking hate humanity so much.

Yes, those are the only two reasons people ever interact with me. That, and blood requirement, though that's only by immediate family members.

Same. My family only comes to me when they need something.

If people only talk to you to ridicule you, you probably give weak beta soy cuck vibes
That's false, you could be pretty blackpilled and they will mock at you.
The thing is that if you aren't good looking or have superior intelligence, chances are, you will be ridiculed by those beta soy NT passerby.

If people only talk to you to ridicule you, you probably give weak beta soy cuck vibes.

The same applies for the second but add bluepill
You say that because you were never bullied :feelsUgh:

otherwise you would think like a misanthrope and have a sixth sense to detect when people want to take advantage of you (which happens very often)

The thing is that if you aren't good looking or have superior intelligence, chances are, you will be ridiculed by those beta soy NT passerby.
Your ideology, iq or looks has nothing to do with the vibes you give, you are just coping.

"Noo don't bully me guys I am blackpilled :feels:"

Do you think that happens?
You say that because you were never bullied :feelsUgh:

otherwise you would think like a misanthrope and have a sixth sense to detect when people want to take advantage of you (which happens very often)
Indeed I was never bullied, people always tell me I look very serious and give low inhib vibes so they usually just leave me alone.

#1 stopped happening to me after high school but #2 has basically been my entire life after high school

Your ideology, iq or looks has nothing to do with the vibes you give
So you are saying that people don't get bullied because of looks/intelligence smh what kind of drugs are you using ffs!

So you are saying that people don't get bullied because of looks/intelligence smh what kind of drugs are you using ffs!
I've never seen an ugly skinny thugnaxxed guy get bullied

I look very serious
To me it seems that they do not respect your "seriousness" but rather they respect your looks of serious, meaning that you are not really giving a creep vibe and you can pretty much adapt to their "norminess"

To me it seems that they do not respect your "seriousness" but rather they respect your looks of serious, meaning that you are not really giving a creep vibe and you can pretty much adapt to their "norminess"
Maybe, I never claimed to be a mutant

That's correct, especially when it comes to foids.

Everyone I knew including my family members has told me this.(Not only that I am ugly, but that I am also a retarded piece of shit)
No one gave me a moral support or listened to me, they were there only to disparage me and make fun of my efforts.
But chads don't have these kind of issues, people just automatically respect them and wipe their asses if they ask to.

Females from my family "you are handsome" (not that I am ugly shit, I am unattractive 5/10)... then where are my bitches at?

The first reason people only talk to you is to make fun of you or diss you/make you feel like you're a piece of shit. They don't want you to feel good about yourself. They'll say something like "you're ugly" or "you're retarded" and add onto that while they show love to their normie and chad/stacy friends by saying good things about them. In school I would get treated completely different than the others and they would treat anyone like me who was ugly and had neurodivergent traits, not including them in anything and not treating them like a friend to socialize with, bullying them while doing the opposite to the normies and giving them the opportunity to have a social life with them. I'd only be talked to so people could fuck with me in that matter.

The second reason is to use/take advantage of you for something they that they want, and usually don't have at the time. For example, the only time the girl I liked ever talked to me was when I was the only one in the class who got a good grade and she wanted the answers to the test because she was sick the day of the test and taking it the next day. Another example was that every "friend" I ever had would just hang around me if they wanted to play my video games, and in high school, smoke my weed, or other things, something they wanted that they didn't have. They wouldn't invite me to anything that didn't consist of me giving them shit they wanted.
People speak to me patronisingly theres this 5'6 pretty boy and his 5'11 ogre friend who say hi sadboy in a patronising tone when they see me in school, i used to reply them but now I stay silent. People only approach me otherwise if they need something like stationery. Otherwise if I dont approach people i can go without saying a single word for the whole day (truecel trait)