Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Incel Trait: People naturally deeming you as a beta/incel and treating you as such

Vlone

Vlone

$, first time user here, been on forums for a year
★★
I was on a plane today and some mid life crisis faggot stuck his foot in my already small space. I asked him to move it back and he smirked. About 5 minutes later he stuck his foot into my space again.

Luckily when the chadlite steward came by I spilled some water on him. I take shit like this all the time and I only recently started acting upon this kind of thing. Usually it's stuff like Stacies cutting me in line or wagecucks giving me low priority.

I'm fucking sick of being treated like a second class citizen when some people haven't even spoken a word to me before. We truly have it the worst.

Are you a manlet?
They think you are easy to push around because you give off "Weak" vibes.

My good frame saves me and earns some respect from males, but women hate me nevertheless

Get muscle mass or practice running. I can run fast so I enjoy insulting normies when they verbally assaulting me.

Are you a manlet?
Wouldn't consider myself a manlet (5'10).
My issue is mainly that other than places like work and online, I'm an extremely quiet person. I just try to avoid any sort of interaction with people I don't know very well.

Get muscle mass or practice running. I can run fast so I enjoy insulting normies when they verbally assaulting me.
Problem was my sport in high school was XC/Track. I have some godly legs but the upper is pretty skinny

I'm scrawny and beta looking. Ironically, I once had this manlet guy talk down to me like I was a child. Told him to go fuck himself

As a non-manlet with decent frame and more than average muscle mass people usually leave me alone on the rare occasion I have to go outside, at least that's that.

Physical size doesn't mean you can fight or anything, but subconsciously people are less likely to mess with you. Unless you're that poor guy:

Last edited:
Physical size doesn't mean you can fight or anything, but subconsciously people are less likely to mess with you. Unless you're that poor guy:
It's easy enough to train up for fighting, at least against non-fighters. The average guy can't fight for shit, so you only need like 6 months of training and sparring to be able to defend yourself against most guys.

Radiate hate and the normies will back off. Sometimes.

They hate conflict and usually become polite - really fast - if they feel threatened.

Start manspreading!