Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: people lock their doors

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
I went outside today to pick up a some food from Papa John's. As I'm walking in I walk past this car that's parked in front of the store, didn't even realize anyone was in it but I hear the car doors lock right next to me. I look and see there's two roasties inside. This isn't even the first time this has happened :feelsrope:

they were hotboxing their farts after eating pizza and didn't want you to enjoy the fumes

another quality fetish comment from @incel
no fetish. I see this too often

they locked the doors on me when I opened one of the back doors. got a whiff of only a few seconds, and it smelled like good food.

Are you person of subsaharan african descent?

that is disrespectful and rude to do that when you walk past just remember that they think they have value when they are nothing more than a pocket pussy that whinges and screams feminist nonsense. do it in a hoodie next time bet they shit themselves right there in there car and with doors locked and all windows up that is some stank

Are you person of subsaharan african descent?
No I'm white
that is disrespectful and rude to do that when you walk past just remember that they think they have value when they are nothing more than a pocket pussy that whinges and screams feminist nonsense. do it in a hoodie next time bet they shit themselves right there in there car and with doors locked and all windows up that is some stank
when have people not been disrespectful and rude to cels

you have failo

A stinky inkwell detected, defensive mode activated.