Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: people literally look for reasons to hate you

T

tacotown2142

What doesn't kill you leaves permanent scars.
★★★
I literally got into a yelling match with a stacy once. She was grouped with me for the class that semester but since I was subhuman literally everything I did made her angry or upset. If I did something even slightly wrong she'd be pissed. If she made a mistake, she'd blame me. If i tried to stay out of her way she'd blame me for not working. Eventually we got into a yelling match in front of the entire class (because I ain't no bitch who just takes shit lying down) and she ended up calling me ugly and shit so I just called her ugly back.

You should have slapped her

Recall the foid from group therapy:

In my "Morning Group", a girl named Hailee switched schools to escape her ex-boyfriend. She was so enamored by him that she developed anorexia and returned to her previous school to unite with him.

She constantly spoke of "West"...Wauwatosa West. Wauwatosa East.

"Well, my ex boyfriend goes to West, but I switched schools after my breakdown and went to East."

"I'm thinking about going back to West"

"He has a new girlfriend and I am so hurt. I want to go back to West!"

"So...I'm getting DBT, and going back to West..."

She was in "Partial", and the psych hospital.

Her lovely gestures:

D.D was considerate enough to acknowledge my presence, since the other youth either ignored me or spoke over me during my turn to speak.

She also patronized me when I was told to partner with her for a group activity, as I was anxious and unable to make eye contact("Intellau!"). I later heard her mention something about "I rarely make eye contact with people...".

brutal failo. JFL at "just be a good person and people will like you".

Same, I once used the ’lol’ in a text towards a ht Becky and she called it cringy, even though she used it frequently.

Meanwhile Chad could open fire on the class with an automatic rifle and proceed to necroskullfuck the nearest dead foid and this bitch would offer to suck on his balls as he puts his dick into through the brain of the dead corpse.

Remember this: if they cannot find a reason to hate you, they will make one up. I remember I started playing football at lunchtimes with the Chads and used to hang out with them and eat lunch. I was attacked verbally by other members of my form group claiming that I was a “sideman”, and not really their friend. People hate it when someone they deem as lesser is acknowledged by someone of a higher stratum.

I remember one of the Chads told me: “you know, now that we actually talked, you’re actually a pretty funny and cool guy, I don’t actually understand why people give you so much shit.”

I just replied with “I don’t know really, people are just weird and look for reasons to hate”.

I knew the real reason was my looks but I wasn’t about to blow my opportunity by talking blackpill. Of course the popular girls still hated me. EVERY time in school when we had group work someway, somehow I always ended up in a group which was all girls. I remember I had to spend an entire Friday with them doing weapons training. It really was the most mind numbing thing.

She deserved to be gangraped by liberian teen soldier.
:smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk:

Remember this: if they cannot find a reason to hate you, they will make one up. I remember I started playing football at lunchtimes with the Chads and used to hang out with them and eat lunch. I was attacked verbally by other members of my form group claiming that I was a “sideman”, and not really their friend. People hate it when someone they deem as lesser is acknowledged by someone of a higher stratum.

I remember one of the Chads told me: “you know, now that we actually talked, you’re actually a pretty funny and cool guy, I don’t actually understand why people give you so much shit.”

I just replied with “I don’t know really, people are just weird and look for reasons to hate”.

I knew the real reason was my looks but I wasn’t about to blow my opportunity by talking blackpill. Of course the popular girls still hated me. EVERY time in school when we had group work someway, somehow I always ended up in a group which was all girls. I remember I had to spend an entire Friday with them doing weapons training. It really was the most mind numbing thing.
Weapons training? Is this Taliban school?

I had a similar experience but it was with a top-tier stacy. She literally just straight-up admitted that she was initially put off by the way I looked but after talking to me a bit (not in private or anything) she realized I was actually a pretty cool guy. And then I get people on the internet fucking gaslighting me about how "it's just your personality lmao."