Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel trait: People leave your presence because they’re “uncomfortable”

• Thread starter Deleted member 22999
  • Start date
Deleted member 22999

Deleted member 22999

5’4 Akechicel
-
Was at the bus stop this afternoon talking to some people I sort of know and a friend of mine. One of these people is a foid I kinda of know. Eventually my friend and said foid stand off to the side a bit. They then leave together. In a call with friend later, he said they left to her place since I made her feel “uncomfortable”. I literally just existed. By simply existing as a sub 8 male you are offending foids. He said they watched a movie but tbh they probably just fucked. Left the call immediately, couldn’t take that much suifuel in one day. One of the most depressing things in life is realizing that you will never evoke any emotion in anyone besides disgust and discomfort. I spent around an hour pacing in circles around my room listening to music and thinking violent thoughts. Its the best cope I have. Anyone have a similar anecdote? (I’d imagine so)

YOUR EXISTENCE IS DISTURBING INKWELL:soy:

Yeah I remember sitting with people and they would just get up and leave angrily.

I wonder if being ugly had anything to do with it.

Was talking to two random foids in the park with a friend of mine,we laughed and i had a nice human conversation with the opposite sex in a while.Eventually one of them was going to the bus stop,i followed her and tried to get her number just to be "friends" or something else jfl,we talked about stupid things a bit but i couldn't her but feel she wanted me to leave planet earth.Guess it was my toxic personality and not my sub5 male looks.Women are the most shallow creature on this planet.

Story of my life. Even if they don't leave, Everytime I talk to someone they already have a -100 relation points to me. So at work this is helk

Being around ugly people is hell for them

Honestly I don't understand what these foids expect. It's like like they don't want us to touch them, be near them or even look at them.

The slightest stuttering or nervous tick or whatever is enough to creep them out.

I wonder what happen to women nowadays because I think in the past they were was a sense of compassion or understanding in women like "poor guy life must have been hard on him". Now it's "Get the fuck away from me creep".

Honestly I don't understand what these foids expect. It's like like they don't want us to touch them, be near them or even look at them.

The slightest stuttering or nervous tick or whatever is enough to creep them out.

I wonder what happen to women nowadays because I think in the past they were was a sense of compassion or understanding in women like "poor guy life must have been hard on him". Now it's "Get the fuck away from me creep".
It’s weird because ugly as I am I’m pretty normal socially, I’m able to converse pretty well. I have no idea what I could have done beyond be ugly to evoke this reaction

It’s weird because ugly as I am I’m pretty normal socially, I’m able to converse pretty well. I have no idea what I could have done beyond be ugly to evoke this reaction

Being ugly is the main thing for sure. Did you look at her direction more than once? That's what I'm saying, sometimes just that is enough to creep out a foid.