Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: People in "friendly" and "hospitable" regions are not friendly towards you

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
★★
I keep getting told how nice and hospitable US Southerners are. I have been to several southern US states (Georgia, NC, SC, northern Florida) and the people, to me, are fucking rude.

I've been to another "friendly" country, the Dominican Republic, and they have been pretty rude as well. A couple of times I even caught locals talking shit about me (I have a pseudo-Asian appearance and they thought I was a riceman, not thinking I understand Spanish). Any friendliness from the locals was so fake that even a sperg like me was able to pick up on it.

Any experiences in supposedly friendly parts of the world?

how were they rude?

how were they rude?

Not returning greetings, not even returning a simple nod (this has happened multiple times). Driving through a GA town, truck driver noticed my license plate and yelled 'go back to NY!' Servers in restaurants and cashiers are extremely cold and abrupt. Overall people seem extremely closed, cautious, and distrustful. Not sure if it's because I'm visibly Latino or it's because I'm just too ugly and scary looking

Oof that's cold. Sorry brocel

Not returning greetings, not even returning a simple nod (this has happened multiple times). Driving through a GA town, truck driver noticed my license plate and yelled 'go back to NY!' Servers in restaurants and cashiers are extremely cold and abrupt. Overall people seem extremely closed, cautious, and distrustful. Not sure if it's because I'm visibly Latino or it's because I'm just too ugly and scary looking
as I though, they probably though you are a liberal
there can be other factors to this, many americans don't like me because of my accent and never take what I say seriously in discord,
and I am pretty sure its because of this, they usually give me like extra 8-10 years for my voice
its more of like "not like us mentality"

I live in a place that's supposedly "nice" people aren't nice lmao, people are scared to look the wrong person in the eyes because they might get stabbed, let alone greet you. You can thank mass-immigration for that one btw, praise the left.

People from rural areas are fucking rude unless you've lived there all your life and they know you kek

We don’t like yer kind, stranger.

I keep getting told how nice and hospitable US Southerners are. I have been to several southern US states (Georgia, NC, SC, northern Florida) and the people, to me, are fucking rude.
Most of the people who you see in the US South aren't the same type of people from 20+ years ago. Southerners WERE hospitable. Californians and white trash took over everything, and now the majority is just assholes. Some of the older Southerners are still pretty hospitable, but for those under 40, it's unlikely.

Most of the people who you see in the US South aren't the same type of people from 20+ years ago. Southerners WERE hospitable. Californians and white trash took over everything, and now the majority is just assholes. Some of the older Southerners are still pretty hospitable, but for those under 40, it's unlikely.

you’re def on to something —- the relatively friendlier southerners I came across were old school, genteel grandmas and grandpas. Younger redneck types and young black southerners were the absolute worst

People are rude to us since they have a subconscious ability to know that we won't say or do shit back to them.