Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: people hate you everywhere for no reason

A truecel trait- it's a sign of being ugly. For me, there's always some hyper-NT popular faggot that doesn't like me, and makes fun of me to my peers when I'm not near them. That's why even if there's a girl that likes me, she'll suddenly ignore me or look at me with disgust suddenly for "no" reason after people see us talking to each other. You others out there could be incel too because of this hyper-NT type of faggot that inhabits every social setting.

Yeah, experienced it my whole my life, I'll be minding my business and get hated on for no reason.
without insulting, without bothering, without shouting, without annoying, nothing, just being silent, trying to go unnoticed, trying to be kind and polite, we are hated...

Yep, the world hates an ugly man.

Yeah, experienced it my whole my life, I'll be minding my business and get hated on for no reason.
It's a real thing....

No matter where you go...

There you're.

its never for no reason, they hate us because were ugly

A truecel trait- it's a sign of being ugly. For me, there's always some hyper-NT popular faggot that doesn't like me, and makes fun of me to my peers when I'm not near them. That's why even if there's a girl that likes me, she'll suddenly ignore me or look at me with disgust suddenly for "no" reason after people see us talking to each other. You others out there could be incel too because of this hyper-NT type of faggot that inhabits every social setting.
Yes, I call this "second-hand hatred." One, or a few, popular folks poison the well. The NPC sponges soak it up and act in kind.

your name describes yourself, fakecel

your name describes yourself, fakecel

How am I a fakecel if some hyper extroverted faggot everywhere always lowers my social value? That's a truecel trait that doesn't happen to normal people. Normies are accepted most places they go by everyone.

How am I a fakecel if some hyper extroverted faggot everywhere always lowers my social value? That's a truecel trait that doesn't happen to normal people. Normies are accepted most places they go by everyone.
-“even if theres a girl who likes me”
-joined 2024
-greycel

nice exaggerated tale to try to fit in. You arent low status if you think you can get a girl. You are scared of the possibility of a girl not liking you anymore rather than not getting a girl at all lol

The normie fears the I.N.C.E.L.

because deep down the normie knows

the I.N.C.E.L. will soon take the reams of civilization, seize the means of reproduction

and build the foidless society according to the Marxist-Rodgerist precepts.

Ignore them for now.

“I can’t put my finger on it but that guy is weird”