Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel Trait: People Called You Ugly as a Child

Nagisa_Shingetsu

Nagisa_Shingetsu

Captain
★★★
When I was a child, every where I went people called me ugly. From adults all the way down to kids, I would never hear the end of it. Where any of you guys, called ugly as a child?

Brutal.

I never really started getting made fun of for my looks (Well aside from my skin color) until like 3rd or 4th grade

Relatable, A painful memory I have from childhood is when a kid asked a foid if she would be friends with me and she couldn't give a good reason other than "I don't like the way he looks"

Yeah the first time i was called ugly was age 10

Never happened to me luckily. I didn't even look that bad as a kid, puberty fucked me over and gave me ugly facial features.

Back when I was 12 I reckon although the mistreatment started way prior to that

I have been called ugly ever since I can remember, so I always knew it. People tell me to be confident while people acting like that towards me is all I have ever known.

Sorry to read that, brocel. I guess we were all called ugly at some point in our childhood.

Not really. It started when I was a teenager.

Relatable, A painful memory I have from childhood is when a kid asked a foid if she would be friends with me and she couldn't give a good reason other than "I don't like the way he looks"
I think we living the same life

Not true for every incel, some incels became uglier much later in their lives

When I was a child, every where I went people called me ugly. From adults all the way down to kids, I would never hear the end of it. Where any of you guys, called ugly as a child?
I only remember being called chink nothing else.

12 so in 2010 i was first time called ugly, but i was outcast since beggining of elementary ( 2005 )