Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel Trait: Peeing in Public with your tiny dick out brings you anxiety

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
If you are a tinydickcel, you always prefer peeing in handicapped stalls whenever possible, so that you can pee in a closed stall with as much space as possible. In private, peeing feels normal, and it comes out easily.

In situations when this is not possible, in cases like a crowded movie or something where peeing has a line and only urinals are available, you always freeze up when it's your turn. You take your tiny dick out and feel so much anxiety to just pee and get it over with, you end up psyching yourself out, and end up not being able to pee-- even though just a minute earlier you really really needed to go. You end up pulling your tiny dick out in public for nothing. You overthink if people waiting in line actually hear your piss come out, and think yourself a weird perv for attempting to pee in situations were it's unnecessary. If a dude is peeing right next to you, you worry if he's some low-inhib faggot that will take a peek at your junk and spread humiliating rumors about the size of your member.

TLDR-- the simple act of peeing in a urinal brings you incredible amounts of shame if other men are in the room.

Last edited:
No homo.

But this happened.

In my dorm, peeing at urinal, guy named Ken, Chad, steps next to me.

I didn't look at it, but a nine inch at least flop.

It cast a shadow.

I got the hell out of there fast

I go to the handicap stall everytime

I never used a urinal in my life. I don't know if it's even possible to use with my tiny flaccid dick jfl.

No homo.

But this happened.

In my dorm, peeing at urinal, guy named Ken, Chad, steps next to me.

I didn't look at it, but a nine inch at least flop.

It cast a shadow.

I got the hell out of there fast
Brutal Dickpill :feelsrope:
Once the big dick rumors start spreading, ascension to Chadville begins

Who cares it’s so cringe when I see someone turning as far away as possible when peeing near people in the urinal. Literally no one is looking no one wants to see your tiny dick :feelswhat:

I don't have that problem, because I don't really care about dick size, also, I'm not looking at other dude's dicks, so I hope they don't ogle mine or others...

Also, it's gentleman's rule to leave a stall in between urinals.

I don't have that problem, because I don't really care about dick size, also, I'm not looking at other dude's dicks, so I hope they don't ogle mine or others...

Also, it's gentleman's rule to leave a stall in between urinals.

What exclusive all white boarding school do you attend?

If you are a tinydickcel, you always prefer peeing in handicapped stalls whenever possible, so that you can pee in a closed stall with as much space as possible. In private, peeing feels normal, and it comes out easily.

In situations when this is not possible, in cases like a crowded movie or something where peeing has a line and only urinals are available, you always freeze up when it's your turn. You take your tiny dick out and feel so much anxiety to just pee and get it over with, you end up psyching yourself out, and end up not being able to pee-- even though just a minute earlier you really really needed to go. You end up pulling your tiny dick out in public for nothing. You overthink if people waiting in line actually hear your piss come out, and think yourself a weird perv for attempting to pee in situations were it's unnecessary. If a dude is peeing right next to you, you worry if he's some low-inhib faggot that will take a peek at your junk and spread humiliating rumors about the size of your member.

TLDR-- the simple act of peeing in a urinal brings you incredible amounts of shame if other men are in the room.
I cannot pee in the section where everyone is stood up. It gives me anxiety. I have to pee in the poop or disabled-people toilet.

Urinals seem kinda queer to me. I don't want to whip my dick out next to another man. But yeah my dick is a chode flaccid and I do have a shy bladder. When I was in the hospital on suicide watch I couldn't even piss with someone standing right outside the door so they had to put a catheter in me.

My flaccid penis is unironically micro tier like 2.5-3 inches

I whip my dick out and pee in public streets.

I'm the opposite, my flaccid penis is large so I walk around with a bulge all the time. People look at me like I've got a semi in public.

I have that "shy bladder" thing that 9% of males have so I can't use urinals.