Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over incel trait: parents have no issue saying how much of a failure you are

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
One of the biggest things my parents talk about with others is how much I failed. It doesn’t matter who it is. It happened today when I delayed on my online corona courses in credit recovery

“oh yeah sorry, (bummer drummer) is just holding it off...you probably know how he makes excuses for how lazy he is”

“It’s weird, I thought he’d LOVE online school considering his life revolves around the screens!”

“(bummer drummer) bumped himself down. He went from in a level to where he would actually have to compete and bumped himself down, but he’s not unemployable yet”
“I guess the 9 months away didn’t help him for shit, he’s a lost cause but I’m still not gonna give up on him”
etc etc.

one time when me and my mom got in a fight she called me a mistake

I can’t fucking stand it. YOU ARE THE ONES THAT MADE ME LIKE THIS AND YOU TALK SHIT ABOUT ME CUZ OF IT?? WHAT

They failed me not I failed.

That's why I give a crap about anything they say.

Yup, whenever my dad gets mad at me he calls me a dissapointment. Fucking prick

for me it's worst since im the only child
Same. Also because my parents had me old and are going to die soon (had me at 40). Also I’m the only male in my ENTIRE FAMILY (dad and mom) to be able to have children. Everyone else is too old or they are in jail.

Brutal incel thread ngl

My parents just no longer have the energy to care. I'm effectively non-existent; I think if I died today they'd be the only ones to know, and only after a day or two.

one time when me and my mom got in a fight she called me a mistake

I can’t fucking stand it. YOU ARE THE ONES THAT MADE ME LIKE THIS AND YOU TALK SHIT ABOUT ME CUZ OF IT?? WHAT

Yeah, that is some of the dumbest shit ever.

I wish my parents realized they’re the reason I’m fucking inept at everything, considering they literally didn’t interact with me my entire life and just threw a computer in front of me as a kid. What the fuck am I supposed to do?

My parents shipped me off to boarding school, they're too busy wageslaving these days, they don't give a fuck

Shits worse when you have a sibling that achieves more in one day then you can in a year.