Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incel trait: Paranoia

Negroid Berber

Negroid Berber

Manlet, Ethnic, Hairless (on the head)
My mom told me that a package she didn't order came home and sent me to take it
Weirdly there was no one passing me the package, instead it was left on the floor
It had a cilindric form and a thought passed in my head: "what if it's a bomb" :feelsmega:
I started sweating and holded it as far from my face as possible like a retard and the neighbour saw me as well :lul:
Turns out it was a fucking shampoo bottle that my mom forgot that she ordered

This is not the first time I get so paranoid
Whenever someone calls me even a decibel higher than the usual I start panicking thinking something happened

I'm paranoid about people and always rude to everyone cause they will probably attempt to use me or fuck me up in some way. Can't trust none, but my parents in todays brutal world.

it's rational to be paranoid as a low smv man

Wow that is really autistic.
Whenever someone calls me even a decibel higher than the usual I start panicking thinking something happened
My parents are always yelling for me, if they call me quietly I freak out.

I'm just paranoid about everything I might be grateful for being taken away somehow. For example, I panic when the power goes out at home because I'm afraid the power's never coming back on and I'd have to live like my parents did when they were Amish. I can't even hunt for food in that situation because a bunch of soys decided to make it illegal to hunt animals without a license. Rope for Soys, I say!

lol being a schizocel is the worse