Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incel trait: owning a gaming PC

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
Most normies have a PS4 which they only use to play games like fifa with their friends. The lesser normies own an Xbox One but only outlier normies have a gaming PC.

Owning a gaming PC but browsing the Internet the whole day.

I used to desire a powerful gaming PC once, but then I realized it's absolutely pointless.

I have one, best purchase ever.

I know chads and chadlites with gaming PCs.

Must be nice having money for such luxuries.

I own a "gaming" pc...
Not that powerful but more powerful than cucked consoles

I have a pretty outdated one but it plays War Thunder perfectly fine on medium with 140 fps and roblox runs 60fps at max graphics so i’d consider it a win ( Btw it was a 2015 purchase )

i have a gaming pc but havent played a game in forever, can't even vidya cope anymore :feelsrope:

Mine is pretty decent, the best I can afford as a poor sand nigger. I still play consoles and handhelds sometimes too.

I own 2 laptops and one proper pc, they're all outdated though, and can't run any good games.

im trying to make gaming pc for 30$ wish me luck

im ded srs

I don't necessarily agree with this.

I have a gaming PC and a PS4. I mostly play on the PC, but the PS4 has a few exclusives which I like, so I can't do without it. I might get a Switch:soy: just to play FE: Three Houses and XC2.

lol

over for slavcels
its not because i dont own my pc or smth
i have pretty good setup
intel core i5-8600
16 gb ram DDR4 3000 mhz
gtx 1060 6gb

its my hobby and im challenging myself, i mean im looking for parts in very cheap prices and when will end up collecting i will make computer, i will post results here, i guess LoL, CS:GO and other games will work pretty good, ofc i dont think even about new games but still its pretty nice hobby.

I do not own a gaming pc, i do not own any pc. I own a shitty laptop that fucking dies if i unplug the charger for a second.

my gaming pc is my best cope

I have numalestation 4 and a soytendo switch

i have a gaming pc but havent played a game in forever, can't even vidya cope anymore :feelsrope:
Thats really depressing ngl, i recommend you Euro Truck Sim 2.

outgoing normies have old gaming laptops, at worst a high-end gaming laptop, they have better shit to do with their money like go out every weekend

normies only get big gaming PCs as a cope after they've been rich and married to a mean ugly cunt for several years, it's a cope because they only have time to play on it for like 20-30 minutes per day, but get a big kick out of assembling it and sitting down to play at an expensive setup

I don't have the vitality to play video games anymore tbh. Everyday my childhood becomes further distant from me

outgoing normies have old gaming laptops, at worst a high-end gaming laptop, they have better shit to do with their money like go out every weekend

normies only get big gaming PCs as a cope after they've been rich and married to a mean ugly cunt for several years, it's a cope because they only have time to play on it for like 20-30 minutes per day, but get a big kick out of assembling it and sitting down to play at an expensive setup
Thats very depressing aswell, one of the worst things about being in a relationship; you cant ldar.

Thats very depressing aswell, one of the worst things about being in a relationship; you cant ldar.
It would be just fine if it was with the woman you wanted and not some ugly mutant with microchimerism from 5 other men, modern men are mentally ill for pretending everything's fine.

I have a gaming laptop tbh.

Not planning to get a gaming PC until I get my own house.

Incels don't make "gaming PC" money. I don't.

I dont have gaming PC. Even If i had one i dont think i'd play with it for hours.

Another incel trait: playing only single player games.

Most normies have a PS4 which they only use to play games like fifa with their friends. The lesser normies own an Xbox One but only outlier normies have a gaming PC.
One of the best copes tbh. Affordable too if you pirate your games or wait until a sale. Thousands of hours of enjoyment for 1 or 2 grand.