Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait: only undesirable and self-destructive groups accept you

HueHueBr

HueHueBr

Allcel
★★★
Healthy groups of people who encourage each other to develop themselves, love themselves and socialize tend to reject you even when you are receptive to the group's ideas and don't question any ideas. Someone will always show up to make false accusations of any order, and people will quickly accept the accusations, even if without evidence, because the rush to exclude you from the group makes them ignore any criteria for achieving that end. The goal is to get rid of you, and not necessarily be fair.

When a group finally accepts you, it will be a group of self-destructive people who encourage the self-destruction of others. It could be a conspiracy group that defends the theory that the land is flat and that vaccines cause autism, a group of people who use hard drugs, a group that defends leftist ideas, like a group of feminist men or a union, or even a group with strange political ideas, such as anarchists, vegans and neo-Nazis. The basic criterion for accepting you is that the group is one of absolute losers.

The trucel trait is when not even such groups accept you. You are so subhuman and so aberrant that even absolute losers don't want to be around you. Even other truecels find the idea of being around you repulsive, which is why truecels don't have friends. Not even a truecel supports another truecel.

So true. Nazis, communists, feminists, extremist vegans, Greta Thurnberg fans, Trump fans, all of them are different extremes, but just as toxic and their members are all losers. That's why it's good to avoid them at all

So true. Nazis, communists, feminists, extremist vegans, Greta Thurnberg fans, Trump fans, all of them are different extremes, but just as toxic and their members are all losers. That's why it's good to avoid them at all

YEP YEP YEP! I never noticed that.

Then what is incels.co

in other words : its over

How is a union self-destructive?
Labor union.

In portuguese, "sindicato". You cannot understand what that is unless you live in a third world country, where the idea of "sindicatos" is very common.

Labor union.

In portuguese, "sindicato". You cannot understand what that is unless you live in a third world country, where the idea of "sindicatos" is very common.
I understand syndicates, and the idea of elevating the working class.

I support the common people against their narcopathic bosses and masters tbhngl.

Should they just "self-improve" with a "hard work ethic," like cucktears encourages with incels?

I understand syndicates, and the idea of elevating the working class.

I support the common people against their narcopathic bosses and masters tbhngl.

Should they just "self-improve" with a "hard work ethic," like cucktears encourages with incels?
Cucktears is an autodestructive group.

tfw not even shitty groups of shitty people accept you

The trucel trait is when not even such groups accept you. You are so subhuman and so aberrant that even absolute losers don't want to be around you. Even other truecels find the idea of being around you repulsive, which is why truecels don't have friends. Not even a truecel supports another truecel.

Story of my life. I never fit in anywhere.

In America there are no rules for anything though, so without unions/liscense requirements you will never get any hours. They will just keep hiring new people.

Labor union.

Sindicato Is spanish too we have el sindicato de Moyano xD

Then what is incels.co

The majority here are incels plus some larpers, not truecels and this is one of the main reasons the forum is still alive.

I literally don't fit anywhere.

The majority here are incels plus some larpers, not truecels and this is one of the main reasons the forum is still alive.
so the larpers are good for this place?

low iq, normal people dont need internet hugboxes and cringy support groups to function properly