Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait: only twinks and trans compliment you.

• Thread starter FutureHallOfHanger
  • Start date
FutureHallOfHanger

FutureHallOfHanger

Recruit
★★★★
Any time i get a hair cut or grow my beard out and groom it it's always the gay twinks and trans that compliment me on it. It's over.

ngl the trans people I met irl treated me way better than foids and other normies. Still wouldn't fuck them tho

ngl the trans people I met irl treated me way better than foids and other normies. Still wouldn't fuck them tho
Only tranny I knew recently was a FtM, I had dinner with them cause they invited me to their apartment. I hang out with them a few other time but the only thing they really talked about was wanting to do meth and shit. :smonk:

wtf is this cuckery?

Any time i get a hair cut or grow my beard out and groom it it's always the gay twinks and trans that compliment me on it. It's over.
are the gay twinks good looking or not

Set an acc of an ugly dude on the grinder and see the results, women are biologically born picky, men are not
I did an experiment on blued --the equivalence in my shithole,90% guys didn't respond to me immediately after they saw my picture:blackpill:

Interesting 38th post

Trannies mog m:feelsrope:
Me*

There's no compliments for face

What the fuck is this gay ass thread with all you faggot lovers

What the actual fuck is this thread

no one's complimenting me srsly, I received some mean compliments about being a pretty girl (for dummies; Im not a foid)
:chad::banhammer:
Women are all bisexual now, cutecels don't exist.

Great, so now we are having faggot appreciation threads? The absolute state of this forum :dafuckfeels:

Imagine being complimented :feelshaha:

I don't know any gays or trannys or twinks.

I'm sorry ITcel. :fuk:

Faggot-tier thread.

i'm literally sub incel then in this case
i'm super truecel subhuman
cause not even gay men or trannies have ever talked to me or complimented me
or had a crush on me
most straight normie men have the story of a gay man crushing on him
i don't even have that
i'm literally too incel for even gays and trannies
just gonna fucking kill myself already :feelsmage:

trucel trait: not complimented at all

You’ll never be a real woman

exactly opposite of what I know
Oh yes dude men have higher standards than women. That's why this forum exists after all, right?
Yes. Trans foids feel unnatural to talk to since they sometimes are kinda good looking but you feel there's a soul and an actual personality inside them, not a fucking programmed bot

Last edited: