Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel trait: Only having bad trips when using psychedelics.

bananapile69

bananapile69

To swallow the Blackpill separates from emotions
★★★
Anytime I take psychedelics like shrooms, spacecake or lsd, I get trips filled with anxiety, nightmares and bad sensations. Incels can't even cope it up with drugs, FUCK

Never tried psychedelics, but I get bad experiences with weed and alcohol. Weed just makes me tired, makes me want to throw up.

Alcohol makes me want to throw up, and also makes it feel like my intestines are liquifyng once the buzz wears off. When I'm hungover, I don't get a headache like normal people, instead my stomach feels like I just drank acid.

Fucking retarded.

Yup, these substances that are supposed to make you feel more loose and emotional, just bring us closer to the darkness in our life

Anytime I take psychedelics like shrooms, spacecake or lsd, I get trips filled with anxiety, nightmares and bad sensations. Incels can't even cope it up with drugs, FUCK
is xanax incel friendly

As a pharmacist i can tell you this: You can enjoy these substances only while having a constant body temperature of 37°c if for example your feet are exposed to cold air its over, believe it or not. Just like nightmares, a higher chance to get them when you are too tired and having cold feet prior to sleeping. I AM SPEAKING OF EXPERIENCE

As a pharmacist i can tell you this: You can enjoy these substances only while having a constant body temperature of 37°c if for example your feet are exposed to cold air its over, believe it or not. Just like nightmares, a higher chance to get them when you are too tired and having cold feet prior to sleeping. I AM SPEAKING OF EXPERIENCE
holy sht, I guess I'm usually outside, could this be part of the prob?=

Can confirm, i still prefer it over reality.

This is mostly true. It's why I stopped all but LSD trips that can be meditated on but I never go higher than 100ug dose

What horseshit are you spouting .

Interesting. Nest time I smoke I will take this advice.

dunno i never tried any drugs. im isolated on my house lmao no way to get them

Never tried them tbh , Maybe i should one day

that’s why black people wear socks all the time even during sex

Yeah, last time I did both shrooms and acid I cried myself to sleep.

Do some MDMA or coke with it. Also there’s things to help calm your nerves like diazepam

I tried salvia once when it was legal here and I had an intense but enjoyable trip.
Do some MDMA or coke with it. Also there’s things to help calm your nerves like diazepam
Tbh I wish I could just valiummaxx my entire life. Doctors here really don't like handing it out.

never tried psychedelics.
Weed kicks up my anxiety 20 notches, it’s not a pleasurable experience at all.
Alcohol just makes me sleepy.

Never tried those tbh

My life is a bad trip tbh
Stay strong bro
holy sht, I guess I'm usually outside, could this be part of the prob?=
How good your trip gonna be, is heavily reliant on your physical wellbeing. i tested this ALOT since i take stuff every weekend. i just never drink because alcohol boost the effect as you probably know and also makes it worse.
What horseshit are you spouting .
relax low iq cunt. why so mean and disrespectful at the start? it's just my personal experience and i read about it aswell.

Same. I also have nightmares every other day.

I even had a bad experience after trying weed for the first time. I don't even want to know what would happen if I ever got into heaver drugs.

Truecel trait: Being able to relate to ALL of these "incel trait" threads.

diazepam can ruin your life so be very carefull with it. dont use it longer than 4 weeks

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back