Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: online reviews of places or products are a very different experience for you

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
A few examples from my life:

I was on Quora a little while ago, and the question was "What's it like living in a black neighborhood?", and most of the answers are positive, and some of them even mock "racists" for not wanting to live near blacks.
I grew up in a black neighborhood all my life and it was an extremely traumatic experience

Also on Quora, I once answered a question about a part of the world I visited (I won't say because it's too specific); I described my positive experience in that part of the world, and I received a barrage of comments, some of them borderline hostile and mocking, and some even said I was lying

Then, you have foids saying how guys harass them constantly when in fact I don't see it (I'm a fairly busy wagecel and gymcel, so I see plenty of peopel daily)

I've been to a Caribbean country where the locals were said to be friendly but they were complete jerks to me

Part of it is because you're also an incel