Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel trait: one reason you don’t go ER is because you suck at shooting.

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
I have never fired a real gun before. I have played laser tag before and I did not hit anyone and I really suck at shooting games like Call of Duty and Battlefield. I use auto aim on GTA.

It’s over when you’re too incel to go ER.

To be clear I wouldn’t want to go ER even if I was good at shooting. I’m just saying if I did go ER no one would die because I suck at shooting.

I really suck at shooting games like Call of Duty and Battlefield. I use auto aim on GTA.
thats a fakecel trait, normies and chad dont play games as much as incels so they are less skilled

i am top 1% in several games, that is a real trucel trait

No. The main reason is that killing innocent people is pretty fucking bad.

Eliot Rodger was horrible at shooting despite being part rice. No wonder why currys resort to bombs because shooting is impractical for them.
True, I resort to grenades and C4 whenever I can in shooting games

how on earth is that chad? good looking guys dont play games much
I met a Chad who got paid to play Battlefield before. Mogged me with getting foids and mogged me in a game I thought I was good at. Absolutely destroyed me

I met a Chad who got paid to play Battlefield before. Mogged me with getting foids and mogged me in a game I thought I was good at. Absolutely destroyed me
either he wasnt a chad or just outlier. look at professional esports players, almost all of them are sub5

thats a fakecel trait, normies and chad dont play games as much as incels so they are less skilled

i am top 1% in several games, that is a real trucel trait
disagree hard. from my anecdotal experience, actual trucels are dogshit at every game. or when they do start to improve, they'll have some sort of disaster occur like nerve entrapment that leads to muscular atrophy etc.

disagree hard. from my anecdotal experience, actual trucels are dogshit at every game. or when they do start to improve, they'll have some sort of disaster occur like nerve entrapment that leads to muscular atrophy etc.
look at professional esports players, almost all of them are sub5

cope harder
im a legit 1/10 facially and i dominate every online game ive played

everyone i played alongside with was also ugly

look at pro players. not a single one is above 5/10. you are the one whos coping

big truth. I suck at games. I also remember playing nerf and water gun games and was mogged by the other kids back then. I have bad reflexes due to incel DNA

big truth. I suck at games. I also remember playing nerf and water gun games and was mogged by the other kids back then. I have bad reflexes due to incel DNA
nerf was fun af ngl

They literally force all incels (and non-incels) here to train to shoot well. But of course with much more formidable weapons than the civilians have in their homes. Too bad the military weapons aren't stored at every home like in Switzerland. That sucks, because Russia can destroy the depots with missiles. Also, our government could not push this climate and other shit on us if every home had military-grade assault rifles.

I have never fired a real gun before. I have played laser tag before and I did not hit anyone and I really suck at shooting games like Call of Duty and Battlefield. I use auto aim on GTA.

To be clear I wouldn’t want to go ER even if I was good at shooting. I’m just saying if I did go ER no one would die because I suck at shooting.
Not true, i just dont feel like going ER. Rest assured that if my veterancel ass ever were to go ER, id put ERs count to shame 10x over :feelsYall:

Nah not really. I have good aim and am decent at shooter games but I don’t really see why I should go around shooting random people irl. I don’t wanna kill anyone and don’t want anyone to kill me and just wanna cope in peace.
This isn’t about wanting to go ER. It’s hypothetical situation if I did go ER I wouldn’t hit anyone

I write by right hand, bowl by left hand, eat by right hand and throw by left hand. What am I?? Lefty or Righty?

I write by right hand, bowl by left hand, eat by right hand and throw by left hand. What am I?? Lefty or Righty?
Are you a slow left arm orthodox bowler?

I would say right handed since writing is most important

Are you a slow left arm orthodox bowler?

I would say right handed since writing is most important
No. I am a medium fast bowler.
Yes I also think I am Righty, I bat by using right hand.

Mogs me, I bowl off spin that doesn’t spin
Lol I also bowl off spin by right hand, and it actually turns and spins, but I like bowling medium fast.

facts i always sucked at fps vidya games. Was much better at strategic video games

I'm pretty good with pistols and bolt actions ngl

I suck at shooting in siege

Incels

Facts. It's a myth that truecels are good at vidya, real truecel suck shit at ANYTHING they do. I may or may not be one of those truecels:feelsthink::feelsLSD:

Bull shiot my friend. Did you see the last shooting? That guy had "COD player who has never fired a gun before" written all over him. The video games and laser tag simulations trained him well though.

Bull shiot my friend. Did you see the last shooting? That guy had "COD player who has never fired a gun before" written all over him. The video games and laser tag simulations trained him well though.

thats why he owned multiple guns...