Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Incel trait: occasionally wondering if the perfect girl for you has been aborted?

Fat Link

Fat Link

The protectors of earth and all of her colonies.
★★★★★
After all there’s been a disgustingly large amount of child murder since whores were “liberated”.

Anyway this is a good cope to daydream about, but I also think it might be highly plausible, but then again that’s how this became a good cope for me to begin with I spose ie its tragically romantic plausibility.

Never in my whole life

The aborted girl would have had half the genes of the mother who aborted her, so she was likely to have been a psychopathic murderer as well.

i have never once conceived this thought jfl

Eh, such a viewpoint considers "the one" to be a thing.
But its not.

Aborted GF | Ideal GF | Know Your Meme

Assuming that your premise is true, then I would say that it's okay. Someone shouldn't have to exist just to satisfy me.

However the perfect girl for me only exists within my mind.

Never once but interesting now that you’ve brought it up

The aborted girl would have had half the genes of the mother who aborted her, so she was likely to have been a psychopathic murderer as well.
Ugh. Well that’s a depressing possibility that I hadn’t considered before.:blackpill::waitwhat::(

Don't really give a fuck.

Abortions are awesome.

i wish i had been aborted instead

There's no abortion for your face

I used to cope that she died died in a car crash and hit by train and then by plane lol

I used to cope that she died died in a car crash and hit by train and then by plane lol
Well at least you're one person with a similar thought pattern as me on this albeit you had a different method for coming to that which is basically the same idea at it's core, lol.

I've also had this idea in regards to friends for lonely brocels who complain about not ever having a single friend or at least not many friends.

I've thought...

"Damn. Could brocels friends and or possibly more friends for me have been "deleted" a.k.a aborted by the skanks of modernity?"

Its both a troubling and a fascinating thought bros.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ic2WdQ5rL34