Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel trait: nothing excites you anymore

copecel00

copecel00

Admiral
★★
Nothing at all, chronic inceldom literally has destroyed our soul and now nothing excites you anymore, being barred from sex has worn me out,only thing I now desire is to be at peace and hope life doesn’t throw more shit at me. I wish I can just rot away in peace and stare at the wall till I pass on, that’s the only desire I have now.

Yeah it gets difficult to enjoy things when you are incel. I dont even like vidya and movies anymore

Wizard trait tbh. As you get older, enjoyment slowly fades away until there is nothing left but a dark void where death welcomes you with open arms in one final caress.

Yeah it gets difficult to enjoy things when you are incel. I dont even like vidya and movies anymore
Yeah bro the only copes left is alcohol, goyslop, YouTube and strolling around. Other then that nothing.

Trucel trait: You looked for drones online to fly over your oneitus house

Wizard trait tbh. As you get older, enjoyment slowly fades away until there is nothing left but a dark void where death welcomes you with open arms in one final caress.
Damn the wizard trait has hit me early as I’m only in my mid 20s, it’s gonna be a dark void of a future indeed.

:feelsbadman: i quit my job, run out of wagiebucks to spend on vidya, dopamine levels plummet. :feelsrope:

Nothing at all, chronic inceldom literally has destroyed our soul and now nothing excites you anymore, being barred from sex has worn me out,only thing I now desire is to be at peace and hope life doesn’t throw more shit at me. I wish I can just rot away in peace and stare at the wall till I pass on, that’s the only desire I have now.
I barely feel anything anymore except pain. But even pain has been numbed down. I tripped down my stairs today and slammed my head in the wood. I felt nothing but sadness, and gave no shits about the migraine that instantly ensued.

I only get excited when I get a notification from this site :feelsbadman:

Except beating the shit out of chad if I get a chance to fight MMA

Except beating the shit out of chad if I get a chance to fight MMA
Oh yeah thats my life goal to humiliate him in front of his foids. Also beating up foids is another reason to get excited.

it's less the lack of sex and more not having a companion. going through life alone is more depressing than not getting laid.

gamma cels will sit in apartments like the japanese.

Western cels will fight back.

Oh yeah thats my life goal to humiliate him in front of his foids. Also beating up foids is another reason to get excited.
Most prettyboys are weak af physically, you could easily beat them up

I still enjoy some things.

Same, I get excited at basically nothing. I have not felt elation in years. Things that make normies go crazy might get a slight "huh" or "hmm" from me and that's a best case scenario if I'm feeling reactive at the moment.

I still "enjoy" things but only in the sense that I would rather do them than do other things. I don't necessarily derive pleasure or fun from most of these things like a normie would.